Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:29 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX
I understand fully ... I just thought how I might react if someone made the same comparison with me ...

(quiet, isn't it?)
Yup, the ladies are agast that us men can resolve issues quickly and then alls forgotten.

Give them time. the're going to come back with a cracking rejoinder. We're outnumbered at the moment, so its an opportune time that you've joined in!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:34 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Covenant
Yup, the ladies are agast that us men can resolve issues quickly and then alls forgotten.
That's just the male short-term memory for you. The same one that forgets to buy milk on the way home.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
That's just the male short-term memory for you. The same one that forgets to buy milk on the way home.
Never forgets the way to the pub though

G
Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling

G

Doesn't involve memory. That's pure instinct
Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:45 am
Brit'n'TX

Originally posted by Grayling

G
I have been known to forget my way home after though ...

Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Brit'n'TX
I have been known to forget my way home after though ...

Not forget, just temporarily mislaid the necessary information
Old Jul 28th 2004, 3:59 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't involve memory. That's pure instinct
Survival Instinct!

G
Old Jul 28th 2004, 8:31 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Its when you wake up in the neighbours bed, that you start worrying!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 10:00 pm

some jokes.

Stress Reliever # 1
WIFE: You always carry my photo in your wallet to the office. Why?
HUBBY: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
WIFE: You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
HUBBY: Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

Stress Reliever # 2

GIRL: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
BOY: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles.
GIRL: Well that's because we aren't married yet.
SON: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

__________________________________________________ ___

Stress Reliever # 4

WIFE TO HUSBAND: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"
HUSBAND TO WIFE: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
WIFE TO HUSBAND: "What? At 2 am?!"
HUSBAND TO WIFE: "Yes, We used night clubs."

Stress Reliever # 5

A newly married man asked his wife, "Would you have married me if my
father hadn't left me a fortune?". "Honey," the woman replied sweetly,
"I'd have married you NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE"

Stress Reliever # 6
"How was your blind date?" a college student asked her roommate.
"Terrible!" the roommate answered. "He showed ! up in his 1932 Rolls
Royce." Wow! That's a very expensive car. What 's so bad about that?"
"He was the original owner."

Stress Reliever # 7

INTERVIEWER TO MILLIONAIRE: To whom do you owe your success as a
millionaire?"
MILLIONAIRE: "I owe everything to my wife."
INTERVIEWER: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you
married her?"
MILLIONAIRE: "A Billionaire"
Old Jul 29th 2004, 3:01 am
She's a bird, you know

Ho hum. So that's Loose packed off Down Under then. He's on his way over as we speak. Reckons he'll be back on the forum after the weekend to whup our collective behinds
Old Jul 29th 2004, 4:54 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and I told him to get a very big stick.
Got to match the tool to the job in hand.
Old Jul 29th 2004, 12:52 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
Yeah, and I told him to get a very big stick.
Got to match the tool to the job in hand.
Tool.....job in hand.......too many jokes.........head hurts........

In Singapore at mo, its hilly green and hot. (outside the airport that is) Its no Haworth but its very pleasant!!

Cant think of any good insults cos I goosed and still got about 4 weeks flying to do.

Ah well see you soon!.

Old Jul 29th 2004, 8:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by loose
Tool.....job in hand.......too many jokes.........head hurts........

In Singapore at mo, its hilly green and hot. (outside the airport that is) Its no Haworth but its very pleasant!!

Cant think of any good insults cos I goosed and still got about 4 weeks flying to do.

Ah well see you soon!.

LOL! Wotcha Loose. No insults eh. Is that because you've gone all girly after your encounted with Gareth Gates?

Haworth versus Singapore. Hmmm. Know where I'd rather be!

Four weeks of flying left then? By which time you should be passing Pluto. Send us a postcard
Old Jul 29th 2004, 9:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

And I still can't believe you chose my forum birthday to leave the country
Old Jul 29th 2004, 9:58 pm
Bitter and twisted

And I still can't believe you chose my forum birthday to leave the country
Men never remember birthdays

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.