Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 1:50 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

You men, making promises you don't keep....

Where's Loose? Didn't he say he'd be back online today? Eh? Just cos he's gone and emigrated....

And Simone. She's been there well over a week, she should be back soon.

Slackers, the lot of 'em!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 1:53 am
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Bix
Nice of you to drop in Samantha.
I shall look forward to insulting you.

Bundy just doesn't hit the mark...but she tries hard
Insult me, what have I done?

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 1:56 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SamanthaL
Insult me, what have I done?

Been born a woman, that's all!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:02 am
Professional Princess

Originally posted by bundy
Been born a woman, that's all!
Why does he look forward to insulting me?
Where did that all come from

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:08 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by SamanthaL
Why does he look forward to insulting me?
Where did that all come from

Just ignore him, it's the way he is. This thread is predicated on the theme of blokes insulting birds and vice versa (with us girls winning, of course ). So he's simply looking forward to having someone else to spar with. Give as good as you get and it'll all be fine
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:11 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Just ignore him, it's the way he is. This thread is predicated on the theme of blokes insulting birds and vice versa (with us girls winning, of course )
In your dreams

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Grayling
In your dreams

G
I dream many things, Grayling old boy, but that ain't one of them! No need to dream when it's real....
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I dream many things, Grayling old boy, but that ain't one of them! No need to dream when it's real....
Busy today. Tidying up my fishing tackle. Wifey is at work so I've got to do it myself

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:19 am
She's a bird, you know

Busy today. Tidying up my fishing tackle. Wifey is at work so I've got to do it myself

G

Fiddling with your tackle eh G. Go steady
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:20 am
Bitter and twisted

Fiddling with your tackle eh G. Go steady
Someone has to do it

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:22 am
She's a bird, you know

Someone has to do it

G
ANd if you want a job done properly.....

As we women know all to well!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:24 am
Bitter and twisted

ANd if you want a job done properly.....

As we women know all to well!
Kate tidied up a lot of my things when I was in Scotland.
Now I can't find anything

What is it with women and tidying up?

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:26 am
She's a bird, you know

G

To quote you, 'someone has to'

If we didn't tidy up, the human race would have expired under a pile of crap by now
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:29 am
Bitter and twisted

To quote you, 'someone has to'

If we didn't tidy up, the human race would have expired under a pile of crap by now
Could at least leave a few clues though

You busy again?

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:30 am
Professional Princess

G
It's true, i am a lethal bitch with my hoover. I banish my husband out of the house when I am cleaning, even my animals do a runner.

Theres nothing like the dysons nozzle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.