Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:33 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Could at least leave a few clues though

You busy again?

G
But if we left you clues we would lose all the fun in watching you stand about scratching your heads looking for stuff!

I'm moderately busy. Last two weeks of the programme to go. Got another batch of students in yesterday, the last lot. Just got to get through this week, then the last week is all downhill, packing up our summer office and stuff. And after that, I'll be back to terminally bored and spending all day on this forum!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:34 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SamanthaL
It's true, i am a lethal bitch with my hoover. I banish my husband out of the house when I am cleaning, even my animals do a runner.

Theres nothing like the dysons nozzle.
She says I've got to much stuff and thinks I should sell some of it
:scared:

Just doesn't understand

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
And after that, I'll be back to terminally bored and spending all day on this forum!
No change there then

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:35 am
Professional Princess

Just doesn't understand

G
I know my love but when we find stiff socks rolled up into tight bundles and put into your shoes/trainers, it becomes too much.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:37 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Just doesn't understand

G

Not another hoarder....:scared:

My dad hoardes everything. And I mean everything. When they moved back to Jersey a couple of years ago they had to delve through 35 years of my dad's hoarding. My mum nearly gave up. They even took the wood pile with them
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by SamanthaL
I know my love but when we find stiff socks rolled up into tight bundles and put into your shoes/trainers, it becomes too much.
AH!!!

That's where they are

G
She's a bird, you know

No change there then

G

LOL!!!! You think I'm talkative now.....

There's a reason why I'm approaching 4000 posts you know!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:38 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

To quote you, 'someone has to'

If we didn't tidy up, the human race would have expired under a pile of crap by now

...we call our house 'death valley' cos theres so many piles of crap in it!!!! (small 2 bed house + 3 mini-cyclones (kids) = HEAPS of crap!) Just to get to the lecy meter I have to shift 4 boxes of toys, a settee and whatever is hanging on the storeroom door!!!

afternoon all.......nice day for it!!

sue
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:38 am
Professional Princess

No change there then

G
Thats why I come to work to go on this forum really. I have the window up all day and get quite excited when an email alert comes up.

But, it hasnt beent he same since Balushi was banned. The fights were mean, dirty and controversial.

Balushi - everybodys' sparring partner.

Shall we have a competition 'Find Balushi' lets search for every UAE chatroom we can till we find him and bring him back to the fold. Where he can be suitably bashed and fought with.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Not another hoarder....:scared:

My dad hoardes everything. And I mean everything. When they moved back to Jersey a couple of years ago they had to delve through 35 years of my dad's hoarding. My mum nearly gave up. They even took the wood pile with them
It's not hoarding.

You never know when something may come in handy

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Hi sue

If you hadn't spent all day on the beach yesterday you could've tidied up

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Grayling, it IS hoarding. Don't deny it

Sue, afternoon, was wondering when you might turn up. Good to see you there dear.

Samantha, ditto, I work for this forum in many ways! Some people live to work. Others work to live. And a few work so that they can spend all day on the forum
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:44 am
She's a bird, you know

Loose said we had to make a special effort to get to 100 pages, by the way. Maybe if we do he'll come back and we can torment him again....
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:44 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sue

If you hadn't spent all day on the beach yesterday you could've tidied up

G

I think I must be missing a gene somewhere because the urge to tidy up only enters my body once a decade. i have had 2 urges to completely clean the house from top to toe and that was when I was pregnant...once in 1997, last time in 2000.
Actually, I must be a slob cos the dust under my computer monitor is at least a cm thick!!!!!!!

I just cant be bothered........

sue
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:45 am
Professional Princess

Grayling, it IS hoarding. Don't deny it

Sue, afternoon, was wondering when you might turn up. Good to see you there dear.

Samantha, ditto, I work for this forum in many ways! Some people live to work. Others work to live. And a few work so that they can spend all day on the forum
I know, I would die without this forum and you guys. My life is stressful enough with my TRA application and studying for my media law exams, so to come on here and have a laugh is a welcome relief.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.