Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:45 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Loose said we had to make a special effort to get to 100 pages, by the way. Maybe if we do he'll come back and we can torment him again....
Hope so. I'm badly outnumbered here:scared:

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:47 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I think I must be missing a gene somewhere because the urge to tidy up only enters my body once a decade. i have had 2 urges to completely clean the house from top to toe and that was when I was pregnant...once in 1997, last time in 2000.
Actually, I must be a slob cos the dust under my computer monitor is at least a cm thick!!!!!!!

I just cant be bothered........

sue
Exactly. Thinking like a man now

G
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Grayling

G
Wonder which chatroom hes in now, he can still read the messages here cant he? He just cant post any - I think!

She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

G

Mind you, I'm a bit worried that Loose may not be all we assume he is. After all there was that encounter with Gareth Gates in the shower...maybe he'll be joining our ranks when he returns....
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:48 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SamanthaL
Wonder which chatroom hes in now, he can still read the messages here cant he? He just cant post any - I think!

Who? Loose? He emigrated on Thursday so I guess he's busy with Other Things. But he'll be back online sometime soon. No way he can live without us.
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Mind you, I'm a bit worried that Loose may not be all we assume he is. After all there was that encounter with Gareth Gates in the shower...maybe he'll be joining our ranks when he returns....
:scared:

Maybe.
I'll have to watch my back with you lot around

Just found some 3 year old copies of 'Private Eye'

Wonder why I kept them

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:50 am
Professional Princess

Here bundy, when are you heading to australia then?

You got everything sorted with skills assessment?

Its a hard process isnt it? and one I might add, that has turned me to drink.

Actually, thats a lie, I turned to drink long ago, but this hasnt helped.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:51 am
Professional Princess

:scared:

Maybe.
I'll have to watch my back with you lot around

Just found some 3 year old copies of 'Private Eye'

Wonder why I kept them

G
Private Eye?????

What about 'Playboy' arent you meant to have a stash of those somewhere?

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Here bundy, when are you heading to australia then?

You got everything sorted with skills assessment?

Its a hard process isnt it? and one I might add, that has turned me to drink.

Actually, thats a lie, I turned to drink long ago, but this hasnt helped.

Actually doing a spouse visa. Mr B's an aussie. Been planning it for five years, got within two weeks of lodging my application last Feb when I found out my mum has breast cancer. So put things on hold, of course. Now planning to head out there next summer.

And even though the spouse visa is pretty easy compared to yours, yes, it's still hard! There's me moaning about hoarders when I've been keeping every single scrap of paper relating to me and Mr B for the last 5 years, purely for this application!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:55 am
Bitter and twisted

Private Eye?????

What about 'Playboy' arent you meant to have a stash of those somewhere?
No I had loads of that stuff at work

Got bored with it

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 2:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Actually doing a spouse visa. Mr B's an aussie. Been planning it for five years, got within two weeks of lodging my application last Feb when I found out my mum has breast cancer. So put things on hold, of course. Now planning to head out there next summer.

And even though the spouse visa is pretty easy compared to yours, yes, it's still hard! There's me moaning about hoarders when I've been keeping every single scrap of paper relating to me and Mr B for the last 5 years, purely for this application!
How is your mum Bundy?

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:01 am
She's a bird, you know

How is your mum Bundy?

G
Better than she was when they gave her 6 weeks! Her breast cancer had spread to her bones, so she can't technically be cured. But she can live with it for some years, we hope. At the moment, she is incredibly well - the healthiest she's looked for years. She's had all her treatment and is back at work, being positive. Whole new diet, so she's lost some weight (she needed to lose a little anyway). She looks fantastic. My dad had a nervous breakdown at the time she was diagnosed, so it's been a bit of a tricky few months to say the least. Seems it's easier to treat cancer than nervous disorders...
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:03 am
Bitter and twisted

My dad had a nervous breakdown at the time she was diagnosed, so it's been a bit of a tricky few months to say the least. Seems it's easier to treat cancer than nervous disorders...
I know. That's what I did for a living.

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:05 am
Professional Princess

Better than she was when they gave her 6 weeks! Her breast cancer had spread to her bones, so she can't technically be cured. But she can live with it for some years, we hope. At the moment, she is incredibly well - the healthiest she's looked for years. She's had all her treatment and is back at work, being positive. Whole new diet, so she's lost some weight (she needed to lose a little anyway). She looks fantastic. My dad had a nervous breakdown at the time she was diagnosed, so it's been a bit of a tricky few months to say the least. Seems it's easier to treat cancer than nervous disorders...
Doctors dont always get their prognosis right bundy.

They gave my friend 3 years to live and that was 4 years ago.

As you say, the whole lifstyle package counts for alot doesnt it?
None of us are guaranteed to wake up in the morning are we?
And your mum seems to be proving to those doctors that they are not always right.

Heres to your mums continued health bundy!!!!

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 3:07 am
Bitter and twisted

Doctors dont always get their prognosis right bundy.

They gave my friend 3 years to live and that was 4 years ago.

As you say, the whole lifstyle package counts for alot doesnt it?
None of us are guaranteed to wake up in the morning are we?
And your mum seems to be proving to those doctors that they are not always right.

Heres to your mums continued health bundy!!!!
Yes.
Glad that she is doing OK Bundy Hope your Dad is too.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.