Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:43 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Grayling
They lured me in Bix:scared:

And left me drained

G
Lured you in did we?
Perhaps you would like to take part in our mud wrestling competition with Balushi.

We are looking for team members

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:56 pm
Professional Princess

Default Mud Wrestling

The fight for Balushi became quite violent as Devon and Samantha battled it out for his affections.
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-wrestling.jpg  

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 7:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

.....the expats mudwrestling got under way at a cracking pace.....
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-mudwrestling.jpg  
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

:scared:

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:27 pm
Professional Princess

:scared:

G
Is that you on the bottom of the picture Grayling?

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SamanthaL
Is that you on the bottom of the picture Grayling?
I wish

G
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:34 pm
Professional Princess

I wish

G
Lol

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:37 pm
Professional Princess

I am so tired today, couldnt sleep last night too hot.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 8:42 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

I am so tired today, couldnt sleep last night too hot.

Hot and cold flushes? must nearly be your birthday
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:09 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Covenant
Hot and cold flushes? must nearly be your birthday
OOOOh you are getting me too excited :scared:

Yes, it is 4 days until my birthday.

It was so hot last night though wasnt it? Had to be in work for 7am this morning, my cat Gordon kept me awake to, deciding that he does indeed love the person who feeds him.

Now i could sleep for a week. A week I say? oh no, its 4 days till I am 37

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 9:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

oh no, its 4 days till I am 37

dont worry sam, all the best people are 37!!!!
I myself turned 37 last month......
as they say youre only as old as you feel!

(steady on Bix!)

sue
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:09 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
dont worry sam, all the best people are 37!!!!
I myself turned 37 last month......
as they say youre only as old as you feel!

(steady on Bix!)

sue
I know and I think there has been a dreadful mistake with my age really.

I cannot possibly be that old. When my sisters were my age, they bought 'older lady' clothes and grew 'older lady' haircuts and stuff and started to hate chart music.

Nope, there definitely has been an error with my age.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

I cannot possibly be that old. When my sisters were my age, they bought 'older lady' clothes and grew 'older lady' haircuts and stuff and started to hate chart music.

Ahhhh! 37 years old. I just about remember being that age. (I think there was a war on at the time!!)

Thaat nowt but a lass!
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 10:17 pm

hehe....I know just how you feel. I hear myself tutting at top of the pops and muttering about how these girls will catch their deaths going out in tiny skirts and tops. (like I never copied madonna in her 'get into the groove' fashion era!)
I found a pic the other day of me in 4inch heels, a pair of levis that were so tight I could hardly breath and which were slashed to razor heaven (i can hear my dad yelling 'NO daughter of mine is going out like that!!) with a cut off aerosmith t shirt - NO BRA!!!!- and hair backcombed to carol decker proportions!! half a tube of eyeliner and a saucy leather jacket and i was off!!!!!!!!!

wish i could still get into skin tight size 10 jeans though.

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:45 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back.

As for A-Bomb testing in Nundle, you might not be far wrong.....they are a strange bunch, but they're my bunch

Won't get into the age debate, it'll only annoy you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.