Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:46 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Professional Princess
He would have to do big and wonderful things to my passport for me to let him out.

re your attachment (brilliant BTW) .....
Part 1
Name choice = shiela

Part 2
Q1-5 ........ all C's

Part 3
Alcoholic

Part 4
I swear to Option 3

Part 5
section 1 = No
section 2 = No
Section 3 = Yes : woohoo We're in
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:54 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
re your attachment (brilliant BTW) .....
Part 1
Name choice = shiela

Part 2
Q1-5 ........ all C's

Part 3
Alcoholic

Part 4
I swear to Option 3

Part 5
section 1 = No
section 2 = No
Section 3 = Yes : woohoo We're in
LOL!

DItto, but can I be Noelene?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:57 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
dont worry sam, all the best people are 37!!!!
I myself turned 37 last month......
as they say youre only as old as you feel!

(steady on Bix!)

sue

Isnt that you're only as old as the person you feel ? ?? ?

Ooops hang on that makes me 45 :scared: def cant be right can it ?????????
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Isnt that you're only as old as the person you feel ? ?? ?

Ooops hang on that makes me 45 :scared: def cant be right can it ?????????

Nah. Age is all relative anyway. Only as old as you think you are. My dad (a healthy 56) still reckons he's 26. It's all in the mind. Sometimes I feel like a giddy teenager. Right now I feel like an 80 year old. Probably look it too!
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:02 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

hehe....I know just how you feel. I hear myself tutting at top of the pops and muttering about how these girls will catch their deaths going out in tiny skirts and tops. (like I never copied madonna in her 'get into the groove' fashion era!)
I found a pic the other day of me in 4inch heels, a pair of levis that were so tight I could hardly breath and which were slashed to razor heaven (i can hear my dad yelling 'NO daughter of mine is going out like that!!) with a cut off aerosmith t shirt - NO BRA!!!!- and hair backcombed to carol decker proportions!! half a tube of eyeliner and a saucy leather jacket and i was off!!!!!!!!!

yep I remember that. and we thought we looked soooooooo cool Now I do what you do and mutter
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Professional Princess
Is that you on the bottom of the picture Grayling?
No, he's not in the photo.....but often takes his camera on "fishing" trips
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:04 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by bundy
LOL!

DItto, but can I be Noelene?

Bundy, you can be whoever you want to be luv.

Personally I cant see you as a noelene.

Charlene maybe but noelene <shakes head>
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

dont worry sam, all the best people are 37!!!!
I myself turned 37 last month......
as they say youre only as old as you feel!

(steady on Bix!)

sue
One.....two.....three.....fishing tackle all present and correct sir
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Yeah, come back Simone, we miss you. People keep blinkin' well leaving. Feel like I'm the only person left in this sodding country at the moment
Think some more
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:10 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
I think it's terrible... what is the world coming to when people can't be relied upon to scream, shout and hurl insults at each other. Bloody typical I call it!
Who asked your opinion anyway ?
Bloody ell you get everywhere dunt ya
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:12 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Nah. Age is all relative anyway. Only as old as you think you are. My dad (a healthy 56) still reckons he's 26. It's all in the mind. Sometimes I feel like a giddy teenager. Right now I feel like an 80 year old. Probably look it too!
How does that fifth amendment go ?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:13 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by Bix
Who asked your opinion anyway ?
Nobody, but isnt that the whole point of this thread ??????
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Simone, where are you????? You got your wish. The first thread ever to 100 pages - woohoo.

Now for the next 100 Where's my chocolate port ???????
Mairi,
It's only page 78 on my screen.
Maybe you are viewing on the small window that opens up when you receive an email notification ?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Nobody, but isnt that the whole point of this thread ??????
You mean there is a point ?
Stop getting so deep Mairi
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 5:19 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by Bix
How does that fifth amendment go ?
Think you mean the 8th amendment ? Isnt that the one about cruel and unusual punishments ?????????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.