Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 2nd 2004, 11:47 pm
Professional Princess

Originally posted by Stewie
Ahhhh! 37 years old. I just about remember being that age. (I think there was a war on at the time!!)

Thaat nowt but a lass!
Chuffin nora, i dont feel like a lass.

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by SamanthaL
Chuffin nora, i dont feel like a lass.
Yes! Of course you do....wait till you're in your fifties then you'll feel old.

Judging by the photo under your name, you look ok to me......mind you , I went for an eye check yesterday and I do need some new glasses.........is it you?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:19 am
Professional Princess

Yes! Of course you do....wait till you're in your fifties then you'll feel old.

Judging by the photo under your name, you look ok to me......mind you , I went for an eye check yesterday and I do need some new glasses.........is it you?
No thats not me, thats my hero John Howard. The man who is going to come to my work place and say "Sweetie, we need people like you in Adelaide, come on over"
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-sam-johnny.jpg  

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

No thats not me, thats my hero John Howard. The man who is going to come to my work place and say "Sweetie, we need people like you in Adelaide, come on over"
Samantha
I hope Mr Howard turns up with the invitation. After seeing you in the other photo I'm sure he will
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:36 am
Professional Princess

Samantha
I hope Mr Howard turns up with the invitation. After seeing you in the other photo I'm sure he will
Its all I want for my birthday actually. In fact, it's all I want at all.

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Its all I want for my birthday actually. In fact, it's all I want at all.
Hope it all works out.
Tempt him with a nice bottle of wine and and a burger with "the lot".

Mind you, it never works for me

Wonder why?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 12:56 am
Professional Princess

Hope it all works out.

Wonder why?
Tempt him with my goodies shall I?

Forgotton where and what my goodies are at my age.

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Tempt him with my goodies shall I?

Forgotton where and what my goodies are at my age.
I'm sure you'd find them pretty quickly if Mr Howard arrives on your doorstep at 8pm tonight.

He'd be knocking on the door for 45 mins..........but you wouldn't let him OUT
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:13 am
Professional Princess

I'm sure you'd find them pretty quickly if Mr Howard arrives on your doorstep at 8pm tonight.

He'd be knocking on the door for 45 mins..........but you wouldn't let him OUT
He would have to do big and wonderful things to my passport for me to let him out.
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-ozzie.gif  

Old Aug 3rd 2004, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

He would have to do big and wonderful things to my passport for me to let him out.

I filled in the form and posted it off and they still charged my credit card for the Visa Application Charge.....even though my name's Sheila.....is that right........oh no it's........Sorry! forgotten my name.... it's my age again.
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:03 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

It's all gone very quiet....where is everyone? Where are the insults we were promised?
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:33 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
This must be page 100 by now!
Yay!!!!!

Well done team, good effort

Simone, where are you????? You got your wish. The first thread ever to 100 pages - woohoo.

Now for the next 100 Where's my chocolate port ???????
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:35 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

It's all gone very quiet....where is everyone? Where are the insults we were promised?

I think it's terrible... what is the world coming to when people can't be relied upon to scream, shout and hurl insults at each other. Bloody typical I call it!
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:36 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why?

cant think. works every time with me. mind you that could be more to do with the wine than the burger
Old Aug 3rd 2004, 4:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Simone, where are you????? You got your wish. The first thread ever to 100 pages - woohoo.

Now for the next 100 Where's my chocolate port ???????

Yeah, come back Simone, we miss you. People keep blinkin' well leaving. Feel like I'm the only person left in this sodding country at the moment

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.