Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:05 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Gordon has shat!!!

I don't think there was anything in it though, no signs of elastic as it was too small.

But let me tell you since the event he has:

Eaten pilchards in tomato sauce
Dried whitebait
Whiskas pouches
Half of Remas dog food
And a vicious attempt on my modem cable.

But, I love him.

How does the cat feel about your hubby having this special treatment?
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:18 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Covenant
How does the cat feel about your hubby having this special treatment?
Ha Ha Ha!

Gordon the bastard has just this minute been sinking his teeth into my modem cable.

Despite a smack with a newspaper, he growled and hung on to it.
Checked it for damage limitation and apart from a few teeth marks, it will live to see another dial up connection.

And if my hubby started to chew my modem cable, then I would be annoyed.
Let alone swallowing elastic.

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:20 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Get the feeling that they are felling neglected and are trying to drop some subtle hints.
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:24 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
That's the last thing I want to do so reckon it's time for retirement from the lifestyle forum. Will have to spend more time in the lounge
hey bixmeister do not do it, you are needed over there mate. do not follow me down the kazi.

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:28 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Gordon has shat!!!
I don't think there was anything in it though, no signs of elastic as it was too small.
But let me tell you since the event he has:
Eaten pilchards in tomato sauce
Dried whitebait
Whiskas pouches
Half of Remas dog food
And a vicious attempt on my modem cable.

But, I love him.
So the elastic is digested and Gordon is no further danger? His appetite doesn't seem to be affected. I hope that means everything is fine??
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Desdemona
So the elastic is digested and Gordon is no further danger? His appetite doesn't seem to be affected. I hope that means everything is fine??
Bless his little ginger pussiness! My kitten keeps jumpimg on the worktop Sam..never had a cat do that before..how do i stop her? She's gunna be pussy kebab tonight!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 10:37 am

Don't even think it Bix, you''re one of the few gentlemen on the forum, and you'll break a lot of ladies hearts!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by creamT
My kitten keeps jumpimg on the worktop Sam..never had a cat do that before..how do i stop her?
Take her trampoline away, and failing that, some grease on the edge of the worktop works wonders!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Covenant
Take her trampoline away, and failing that, some grease on the edge of the worktop works wonders!
Lol! She has enough spring in her to jump across to the uk! Sodding cat! But love her to bits!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by creamT
Lol! She has enough spring in her to jump across to the uk! Sodding cat! But love her to bits!
Are you going to bring her back?
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 2:14 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Hi all how you doin?

First things first. Papa Bix, get your little tushy back here. You've still so much to teach me.

A few cat problems I see. Princess, Gordons probably shat it out but it boinged back up!! :scared:

Speaking of eating weird things, I'm 1 nil up on the crocs. Had some croc satay. Ha, not so scary now eh! I'm also winning 1 nil against kangaroos and camels, but as I've never met a roo or camel that would eat me I wont make a big deal about it. For the record, croc - bit chewy. Camel - not bad. Roo - so so. Think I'll stick to cow.

Catch up again soon.

Bye all.

p.s. cov - I wasn't on your meet list!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 2:33 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Loose!
Now try turtle! Tastes like chicken.
And emu, that wasn't nice. Emu sausages, when I was 13, on year 9 camp. Didn't want to, but they practically made me!

Bix, stop being so silly! And congrats! I missed that thread!

Sam, hope Gordon's done some serious shitting by now!!
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by loose

p.s. cov - I wasn't on your meet list!
Loose, still preparing the second list, mate your one of the guests of honour!
Anyroad, next time you're in town, I'll stand you a pint with pleasure, and we can discuss strategies as to the best way to allow the girls to think their winning, without totally capitulating.

Your health Mate.
Old Aug 23rd 2004, 8:12 pm
Professional Princess

Gordon has either not eaten it (doubtful) or hes eaten it and hasnt passed it.
Hes shat and its not in there.

But he has been SO naughty, tried to eat my modem last night and then kept me awake playing with his ball.

Its my own fault, I have trained him to sit and retrieve. You throw his ball and he will bring it back to you to be thrown again.

So far, he hasnt been sick but there is still time for that to cause some serious damage to his internal parts if he has munched it.

Strange how such a naughty cat can make you love him!

Old Aug 23rd 2004, 8:16 pm

Strange how such a naughty cat can make you love him!
That's why everyone loves Bix

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.