Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Who dares to let this thread gurgle down the forum plughole ?

Thanks for your comments BTW - I am fine; just been too busy over last few days. Still got a lot on so may have to dissappear for a few more days at some stage.

In the meantime I expect.......nay......I demand that you keep this thread moving.

I know what the problem is.
You bloody women have had it too good. Mamby bloody pambies.
You need a good thrashing to bring you back on the straight and narrow.

Remember why you were brought into this world - to be a slave to man. To serve him, satisfy him and clean up his crap.

If you are not going to do that "he" might as well of given me the tits.

Now get off your fat arses and start posting.

Ready and waiting Bix

G
Old Aug 27th 2004, 1:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ya see fellas ?

This is the trouble with the world we live in.

The "ladies" have to powder their noses before moving into action.

Men never got to be the dominant race by wasting time powdering noses.....they just got stuck in.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 5:16 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Who dares to let this thread gurgle down the forum plughole ?

Thanks for your comments BTW - I am fine; just been too busy over last few days. Still got a lot on so may have to dissappear for a few more days at some stage.

In the meantime I expect.......nay......I demand that you keep this thread moving.

I know what the problem is.
You bloody women have had it too good. Mamby bloody pambies.
You need a good thrashing to bring you back on the straight and narrow.

Remember why you were brought into this world - to be a slave to man. To serve him, satisfy him and clean up his crap.

If you are not going to do that "he" might as well of given me the tits.

Now get off your fat arses and start posting.

Ooooh ...... thrash me thrash me ...... please please !!!!!

PS reminds me of a joke I heard .........

God is in the garden of Eden and says to Adam and Eve

"OK I've finished with creation but I have these 2 things left over.... do either of you want them?"

"what are they ? " says Adam

well the first thing is something that lets you pee standing up

"oh oh oh me me me" says Adam " can I have that ?"

"OK" says God.... and off Adam goes peeing happily all over the place.

So God turns to Eve and says ... "I guess you better have the brains then"
Old Aug 27th 2004, 6:43 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Ooooh ...... thrash me thrash me ...... please please !!!!!

PS reminds me of a joke I heard .........

God is in the garden of Eden and says to Adam and Eve

"OK I've finished with creation but I have these 2 things left over.... do either of you want them?"

"what are they ? " says Adam

well the first thing is something that lets you pee standing up

"oh oh oh me me me" says Adam " can I have that ?"

"OK" says God.... and off Adam goes peeing happily all over the place.

So God turns to Eve and says ... "I guess you better have the brains then"
I thought the punchline was 'OK' said God, 'you can have the tits'

Oh! wait!!!
Hang on thats a pair of tits, You might be right about that brain thingy M&C! Lol!
Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:12 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
I thought the punchline was 'OK' said God, 'you can have the tits'

Oh! wait!!!
Hang on thats a pair of tits, You might be right about that brain thingy M&C! Lol!
Well we did get the tits in a round about way I guess
Old Aug 27th 2004, 8:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't have time to read all your ramblings yet - I'll save that pleasure for when I'm back at work next week.

Just thought I'd hop online to say hello. Hope you've all missed me, but I'm sure you have.

Come on then, what's the gossip?
Old Aug 27th 2004, 9:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Hi Bundy,

Welcome back.....ooooh I suppose I shouldn't have said that

Have been absent myself for a few days and when I came back yesterday the crap thread had almost sunk into oblivion.

I was annoyed and had to have stiff words

.....but it's beginning to flow again now

You have a good holiday ?
Hope the rain didn't spoil it too much.
Old Aug 27th 2004, 9:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi Bundy,

Welcome back.....ooooh I suppose I shouldn't have said that

Have been absent myself for a few days and when I came back yesterday the crap thread had almost sunk into oblivion.

I was annoyed and had to have stiff words

.....but it's beginning to flow again now

You have a good holiday ?
Hope the rain didn't spoil it too much.
See, us two go away for a few days and the place falls apart. We're the glue that holds together the very fabric of this thread

Holiday was pretty good. Saw some good things, got crushed in the stampede that is Edinburgh during the festival. Spent time in the Lakes messing about on boats and walking a lot. It didn't actually rain that much - bloomin gorgeous weather in Edinburgh. Bit grey in the Lakes, but it only rained at night, which was nice of it.

Anyway, back at home now and not planning any further escapes until Christmas, so plenty of time to mess about here, hurrah!
Old Aug 28th 2004, 12:00 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
See, us two go away for a few days and the place falls apart. We're the glue that holds together the very fabric of this thread

Holiday was pretty good. Saw some good things, got crushed in the stampede that is Edinburgh during the festival. Spent time in the Lakes messing about on boats and walking a lot. It didn't actually rain that much - bloomin gorgeous weather in Edinburgh. Bit grey in the Lakes, but it only rained at night, which was nice of it.

Anyway, back at home now and not planning any further escapes until Christmas, so plenty of time to mess about here, hurrah!

welcome back bundy

I don't often post on this thread, but it has been sooooooooo quiet this past week!!
Old Aug 28th 2004, 12:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Makes a nice change you women being quiet
Old Aug 28th 2004, 12:12 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Makes a nice change you women being quiet

I'm not quiet

Old Aug 28th 2004, 12:48 am
Bix
da Bonehead

But you are a long way away so that helps muffle the noise
Old Aug 28th 2004, 7:16 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't quiet either, I've had a very busy few days! I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Been chatting away!

Oh, I had the best drink last night! My friend Jess had it.:
Cadbury Chocolate Liquer(with french liquer).
It wasn't alchohol with a bit of chocolate flavor, it was pure liquid chocolate with some(well, 17%) alcohol!
Brilliant!
Old Aug 28th 2004, 7:30 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Simone
I wasn't quiet either, I've had a very busy few days! I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Been chatting away!

Oh, I had the best drink last night! My friend Jess had it.:
Cadbury Chocolate Liquer(with french liquer).
It wasn't alchohol with a bit of chocolate flavor, it was pure liquid chocolate with some(well, 17%) alcohol!
Brilliant!

I have a life outside here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, Bix, good job for you I am a long way off - you wouldn't be able to handle me close up............................................
Old Aug 28th 2004, 8:15 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xabiachica
I have a life outside here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, Bix, good job for you I am a long way off - you wouldn't be able to handle me close up............................................

You talk the talk, but can bix walk the walk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.