Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh my gosh

Did you know that ?

Know what honey?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:21 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundy
Why? Are you Colin Farrell?
na.. next best thing whn he is busy!!!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:22 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
and if u did have colin Farrel there, u would probbaly foam at the mouth and he would walk away!!!!
No, no, no, it would be him foaming at the mouth, I'm sure. Or champing at the bit.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:22 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Brad Pitt?

G
Yes please!

Did you lot realise he is about 40 now!!
9 years ago I already had posters of him on my wall(I was 13.....), and he still looks good, it's bloody amazing.
Like Kylie Minouge!!! Ridiculous!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:23 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Or champing at the bit.
is that what u call it?!!!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:23 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the Lounge thread index page and hover your mouse over the two little blue XX's in the box - far left hand side of the crap thread.

What figure do you see ?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Go to the Lounge thread index page and hover your mouse over the two little blue XX's in the box - far left hand side of the crap thread.

What figure do you see ?
1216...or 1217 now
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:25 am
She's a bird, you know

is that what u call it?!!!
LOL!!! I do now
The 5th Amendment

1216...or 1217 now
huh? what's that?
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

1216...or 1217 now
Did you know about that function then ?
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:26 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Did you know about that function then ?

Of course I did!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:26 am
The 5th Amendment

LOL!!! I do now
whole new meaning to getting back in the saddle!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Of course I did!
Oh okay - I'll go back to my afternoon nap.
I mean running this international business
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:27 am
She's a bird, you know

whole new meaning to getting back in the saddle!

Certainly does....
Old Sep 8th 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Oh okay - I'll go back to my afternoon nap.
I mean running this international business

Good boy, off you go. Come back normal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.