Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:38 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
hmmm, very annoying indeed.

Btw, do you have any karma to give away?! I just need one measly point to get to 100, and nobody seems to have any!!
I thought you were going to bed. What time is it?

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:38 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm, very annoying indeed.
Btw, do you have any karma to give away?! I just need one measly point to get to 100, and nobody seems to have any!!
I'm out too ... will add tomorrow if I can ..
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:39 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
have given to u and can't give any more!!!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:41 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

The least I could do

G
Pah!
Yes, cyber-anything is quite useless in the longrun.....

G
Ah yes.
It's 12.40 am.....
I am a lady of leisure at the moment though, and enjoying it while it lasts(probably till tommorrow! )
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
have given to u and can't give any more!!!!
It let me send you some.

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:42 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I'm out too ... will add tomorrow if I can ..
That would be very nice Mr Nice Guy.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:57 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

It let me send you some.

G
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grayling again.

got the same wth Simone!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:59 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grayling again.

got the same wth Simone!

Well, go spread the llluuuurrrvvvv then!
I'm not going to bed till I reach 100
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:11 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Well, go spread the llluuuurrrvvvv then!
I'm not going to bed till I reach 100 :-p
Right, that's it, I'm off thanks to Kala!

Unreliable men Never can perform when needed!

Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:34 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Grayling honeybunch, I was there. Maybe you didn't see me behind Gareth...I waited for hours and had to scrub my own back. Ah well.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

It let me send you some.

G
G, you're about to hit the big 2000!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by bundy
G, you're about to hit the big 2000!!!!!!!!!
So I am

What better way than to share it with you

Even if I did have to shower alone!

G
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

So there I was on the forum when Mrs Stewie arrives home, pops her head around the door and says "How much do you love me?"

Oh no....something wrong....

Yes she's scraped the new car

After all that's happened this week...I just gave her a cuddle and said "never mind" (don't think she could believe my reaction)

Then went and had alook at the car. Not so bad really.
Got the touch up paint out and sorted it.

What next?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:51 am
She's a bird, you know

So I am

What better way than to share it with you

Even if I did have to shower alone!

G
Grayling, you old charmer you.

You weren't in the shower alone. I'm sure Gareth was there.

Congrats on making it to 2000. You'll be catching me up soon....
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:53 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Stewie
So there I was on the forum when Mrs Stewie arrives home, pops her head around the door and says "How much do you love me?"

Oh no....something wrong....

Yes she's scraped the new car

After all that's happened this week...I just gave her a cuddle and said "never mind" (don't think she could believe my reaction)

Then went and had alook at the car. Not so bad really.
Got the touch up paint out and sorted it.

What next?
Bad luck Mrs Stewie, but glad she is ok and the car's not too bad. Been a bit of a week for you hasn't it. Know the feeling - I had one of those back in January.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.