Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 4th 2004, 1:43 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
5.30 am :scared:

I've been drunk at that time many times but I call that a late night not morning.

G

Me too. But then they never really stop....late night port sessions just run into early morning mud rums, through to daytime beers and more rum after work and back to port.

The surprise is that most Nundlites live to well over 80 and die of old age!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:00 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Me too. But then they never really stop....late night port sessions just run into early morning mud rums, through to daytime beers and more rum after work and back to port.

The surprise is that most Nundlites live to well over 80 and die of old age!
Sounds better all the time

I'll have to visit when I'm in NSW.

G
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:02 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds better all the time

I'll have to visit when I'm in NSW.

G

I should think so too! You can come along to the Great Nundle Bash I shall be organising when we eventually get there. Thought we might hold it at the same time as the annual Great Nundle Dog Race.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:05 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I should think so too! You can come along to the Great Nundle Bash I shall be organising when we eventually get there. Thought we might hold it at the same time as the annual Great Nundle Dog Race.
Count me in

I'm allergic to Rum though since it nearly killed me when I was 16:scared:

G
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:07 am
She's a bird, you know

Count me in

I'm allergic to Rum though since it nearly killed me when I was 16:scared:

G

Ah, but was it Bundy Rum?

You can drink beer then, although it will have to be a variety of Tooheys. You could have Guinness too, if you wanted - Mr B's dad came a-visiting a couple of years ago, fell deeply in love with Guinness and demanded they served it at the pub.
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Ah, but was it Bundy Rum?
Not Bundy rum.

The smell is enough to put me off nowadays.:scared:

I'll stick to beer (or single malt whiskey ).

G
Old Aug 4th 2004, 2:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Not Bundy rum.

The smell is enough to put me off nowadays.:scared:

I'll stick to beer (or single malt whiskey ).

G
But Bundy Rum is like no other (can't drink any other rum either)

I had a similar experience with Vodka. Lemon vodka. Shudder. It's been a slow recovery, but I can now knock the vodka back with the best of them. As long as it isn't lemon vodka
Old Aug 4th 2004, 3:18 am
Bitter and twisted

But Bundy Rum is like no other (can't drink any other rum either)

I had a similar experience with Vodka. Lemon vodka. Shudder. It's been a slow recovery, but I can now knock the vodka back with the best of them. As long as it isn't lemon vodka

Vodka:scared:

Last time I drank the stuff was when myself and some friends went to New Orlean for a 'cultural' trip.

We were drinking 'Greyhounds'. Basically a glass of vodka with a dash of grapefruit juice.

It took me two days to recover:scared:

G
Old Aug 4th 2004, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd pop into the Bundy and Grayling row thread to express my opinion that Vodka is the work of the devil and Rum is satans piss!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:14 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by CitySimon
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd pop into the Bundy and Grayling row thread to express my opinion that Vodka is the work of the devil and Rum is satans piss!!!!

hence the expression 'f###ing hell im pissed'!!!!

Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

G
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Of course being a man...I've never been pissed.

Ouch! should I have said that?
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:27 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hehe, just had a thought stewie and grayling...we seem to have turned into a bit of a northern posse here, why dont we gang up on those southerners that are lurking (ie bix) and give em a good thrashing????

sue
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

hehe, just had a thought stewie and grayling...we seem to have turned into a bit of a northern posse here, why dont we gang up on those southerners that are lurking (ie bix) and give em a good thrashing????

sue
Good idea Sue

Those southern softies need a good sorting out.

Apparently they've been complaining about a bit of rain yesterday.

Rain!.....Rain! They don't know what rain is.
They want to come up here for a few weeks (where the beer is cheap) we'll show em rain!
Old Aug 4th 2004, 7:41 am
Bitter and twisted

sue
Suvern pooves

What do they know about real weather?

Sitting there with their gin and tonics, talking about how much their house is worth, complaining about all the rest of us north (norf for suverners) of watford....

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.