Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 8th 2004, 11:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Nah, made him do it because I couldn't be arsed to crawl about on the floor looking for the socket
Just as well.
A laptop won't work plugged into the sink
Old Aug 8th 2004, 11:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Just as well.
A laptop won't work plugged into the sink

Dear me, just misread your signature as 'quick, let's do Bundy'.

Was concerned about the quick part

Hang on a minute, there was no quick part.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:04 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Dear me, just misread your signature as 'quick, let's do Bundy'.

Was concerned about the quick part

Hang on a minute, there was no quick part.
I can see some education is called for.....but that will have to wait until I satisfy my rumbling tummy.

Da Boss is at work and I suppose I will have to spread my own butter
No consideration at all.
She could have done my sarnies beofre going.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:07 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix
I can see some education is called for.....but that will have to wait until I satisfy my rumbling tummy.

Da Boss is at work and I suppose I will have to spread my own butter
No consideration at all.
She could have done my sarnies beofre going.
Can you make me a cuppa while your at lunch please?

Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:09 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Can you make me a cuppa while your at lunch please?
Hey. Enough of the cheek you.

Cleaned all the shite off your legs now Sam ?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:12 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix
Hey. Enough of the cheek you.

Cleaned all the shite off your legs now Sam ?
Yes i have smoothed clean shaven legs now thank you.

Havent slept properly in a week though, too hot, but its better than shite on yer legs isnt it?

And I smell quite pleasant if I do say so myself.

Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Okay, got me cheese sarnie and the tea is brewin.

Now where were we....oh yes....I was going to ask if you shave your armpits too or do you prefer the natural look like Bundy ?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:26 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

Now where were we....oh yes....I was going to ask if you shave your armpits too or do you prefer the natural look like Bundy ?

In actual fact, I am a remarkably hairless person. That is to say, it grows in all the right places, but not abundantly therefore requiring a minimal amount of effort to maintain, I'm pleased to say.

When my thyroid first started playing up most of my hair fell out. It was relatively exciting, in a strange way, but I was too tired to care.

Anyway Bix, have you actually seen my armpits?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:30 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix

Dont really have hair under my arms.

My eyebrows dissapear too in the summer.

Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Anyway Bix, have you actually seen my armpits?
You have such a short memory
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:33 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
You have such a short memory

LOL!

I block out the painful ones
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:43 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well Bundy

I notice you did not include 'Men' in your list on the 'Insect thread'

G
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Now, onto that much needed education.
I have arranged a special school just for you......
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:46 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well Bundy

I notice you did not include 'Men' in your list on the 'Insect thread'

G
Are you suggesting that I may perceive men to be as annoying as insects?

You're probably right
Old Aug 9th 2004, 12:47 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Now, onto that much needed education.
I have arranged a special school just for you......
Is that the one where you're the teacher and I'm the pupil, eh Bix?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.