Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

[QUOTE=Bix]
Originally Posted by Leslie66
I wiped out on my bike earlier this year. A HUGE Rotweiler was chasing me, barking and foaming at the mouth. Scared me to death. I was so busy watching the dog, I didn't notice the parked car that I piled into.
QUOTE]

The poor distressed Rotweiler
Ouch!!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:27 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

All welcome on the crap thread. Especially more unsuspecting females.

I can only nip on here occaionally so I think one of you girlies should do an update every 10 pages. Like a good little secretary. Then us blokes dont have to waste too much of our valuable time.

Bundy, sorry bout the crash. BMW drivers are 90% tossers I'm afraid. Hope you're ok sweets.

Quick story to make you feel better. I just went to buy a paper, needing to get fit agin I thought I'd run round to Woolworths. So on went the sunnies and the mp3 player. I'm halfway through Snow Patrol, in a world of my own, when I jog into the big glass window next to the sliding door at Woolies. I looked at this little old aboriginal guy sat next to the door in stunned silence, before we both p*ss ourself laughing. Me cos I thought bollocks, I dont know anyone so who cares. Him cos he thought, stoopid pasty tourist probably.

Anyway, guys you're going a bit easy on the girls. I know this threads about sod all really, and I know we're being nice to all our new friends, but they know we luv 'em really now, so you can start giving 'em grief.

And Don - bring all your gang. We'll meet you in the playground after school. No tools, we'll do this Queensbury Rude Boy style. (sorry - just reliving my youth a bit there)

Goin for a tinnie. See ya.

Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:37 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
I'd talk to you AmerLisa only I'm going to be gone for a bit. But I think we kind of barged in on this thread and don't know if they want us here with our particular brand of rubbish. The troll is gone so I'm out of here
So sorry about your nasty accident Bundy.
Course we want you here. The more the merrier. Feel free to barge anytime you want
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:42 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Don
I've got 40 mates coming over to square up
Ooooooooh - new toys - goody !!!!!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well hello. Another day, another round of insults to be flung.

Cripple update - wounds festering nicely at the pus stage and bruises turning green. Chin currently large, but not as large as it was and scab itching nicely. Knee slightly less gargantuan, but not much.

Nice to see some new faces enter the fray. Come on girls, let's get e'm!

Loose dear, I'm still peeing myself with laughter, not only at your misfortune, but also because it's the kind of thing I do. A lot. Next time remember to put your contacts in and you should be fine. I'd gladly recommence my secretarial duties, but I have trouble keeping up with this thread myself (whilst trying to hold down my job).

Everyone else - keep up the good work. I'm aiming for 4000 posts today, so help me out
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:39 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally Posted by bundy

Cripple update - wounds festering nicely at the pus stage and bruises turning green. Chin currently large, but not as large as it was and scab itching nicely. Knee slightly less gargantuan, but not much.

Loose dear, I'm still peeing myself with laughter, not only at your misfortune, but also because it's the kind of thing I do. A lot. Next time remember to put your contacts in and you should be fine. I'd gladly recommence my secretarial duties, but I have trouble keeping up with this thread myself (whilst trying to hold down my job).

Everyone else - keep up the good work. I'm aiming for 4000 posts today, so help me out
Glad to hear the wounds are improving slightly.

Only 45 posts to go bundy. I have faith you can do it (and thats just on this thread alone )
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:48 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi bundy....how on earth are you resisting the urge to pick that scab off!? glad to hear the wounds are healing...can you breathe properley yet?????

should have no problems hitting the 4000 mark, unless you have to leave the forum and do some PROPER work!???
did you have the storms last night?? there was a belter of a thunder/lightening storm last night around 7.30 ish!

sue
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:55 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi bundy....how on earth are you resisting the urge to pick that scab off!? glad to hear the wounds are healing...can you breathe properley yet?????

should have no problems hitting the 4000 mark, unless you have to leave the forum and do some PROPER work!???
did you have the storms last night?? there was a belter of a thunder/lightening storm last night around 7.30 ish!

sue
The scabs. Yes. Have picked at a few, but I'm being a bit careful at the one on my chin, it being my face and all and my chin being one part of my face I actually quite like....whacking loads of Vit E cream on it at the moment, mainly for comedy effect.

We had storms yesterday too - thunder but not much lightning but my god did it rain. Got soaked to the skin just walking to my car (couldn't run due to wounds). And I had an umbrella.

Today feels like autumn - all golden sunshine and a bit of a nip in the air. Where'd the summer go?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 8:03 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Where'd the summer go?

...you mean we've had one????

the forecast isnt good either for the rest of the week!

Bix and Grayling had better get their canoes out if they want to go to the pub......

actually, where are they??
and has anyone heard from anya or markmywords????

sue
Old Aug 16th 2004, 8:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
...you mean we've had one????

the forecast isnt good either for the rest of the week!

Bix and Grayling had better get their canoes out if they want to go to the pub......

actually, where are they??
and has anyone heard from anya or markmywords????

sue

MMW and Anya must be in Oz by now...or en route. Not sure.

Not sure about Bix and Grayling. Maybe they just bored themselves rigid and are unable to move to get to the puter
Old Aug 16th 2004, 8:57 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

but I'm being a bit careful at the one on my chin, it being my face and all and my chin being one part of my face I actually quite like....whacking loads of Vit E cream on it at the moment, mainly for comedy effect.
Try camomile lotion, it softens the skin, and is supposed to minimise scarring.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Try camomile lotion, it softens the skin, and is supposed to minimise scarring.
Thanks for that. I actually have this magic cream I got when I was in Oz (burnt myself whilst cooking on the sheep station). Super strong vit E cream that does the same, softens the skin and reduces scaring by 1% a day
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
Maybe its like that skin abbrasion treatment, you know, they basically sandpaper your upper skin layer, and in time, it comes through like baby soft skin as smooth as a baby's bottom!

Are we back to me having a face like an arse again? Thought we'd been down that path
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:17 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

MMW and Anya must be in Oz by now...or en route. Not sure.

Not sure about Bix and Grayling. Maybe they just bored themselves rigid and are unable to move to get to the puter
Still around girls

Just been a bit busy.

G
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:31 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.