Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Covenant
Bundy?
Yeah? What?

Sorry, was scratching my arse. I mean face.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:41 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. Don't scratch, it'll scar. You can call me a bum face if you want.
Bundy?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry. Don't scratch, it'll scar. You can call me a bum face if you want.

What?????!!!!!!! Why do you keep saying Bundy, you nutter!

Not really scratching. It reminds me a bit of when I had chickenpox when I was a nipper and my mum made me wear those mittens on string with the string sooo tight that there was no hope of me getting them off and scratching the scabs.

Bum face
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:46 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:48 pm
She's a bird, you know

Bundy?

LOL!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:49 pm

I like you, You crazy!!

Ok, back to the tranches. We need Bix, to kickstart today's proceeding, Grand ole man and all that!!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:51 pm
She's a bird, you know

I like you, You crazy!!

Ok, back to the tranches. We need Bix, to kickstart today's proceeding, Grand ole man and all that!!

You wouldn't have been the first person to notice

Yeah, where is Bixie Boy?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 9:51 pm

I like you, You crazy!!

37 more posts for you Bundy, lets see if we can acjieve it in an hour.

Knock Knock
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

37 more posts for you Bundy, lets see if we can acjieve it in an hour.

Knock Knock

Who's there?
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:03 pm

Originally Posted by bundy
Who's there?
a midget who can't reach the doorbell!

Ok thats one.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

a midget who can't reach the doorbell!

Ok thats one.

LOL! That's terrible!

Next
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:09 pm

Bundy decided that she was going to ride a 10-speed bike from Phoenix to Flagstaff. She got as far as Black Canyon City before the mountains just became to much and she could go no farther.

So Bundy stuck her thumb out, but after 3 hours hadn't gotten a single person to stop.

Finally, a guy in a BMW Z3 pulled over and offered her a ride. Of course, the bike wouldn't fit in the car. The owner of the Z3 found a piece of rope lying by the highway, and tied it to her bumper. He then tied the other end to the bike and told Bundy that he would drive slow.

Everything went fine for the first 30 miles.

Suddenly, another Z3 blew past them. Not to be outdone, the Driver of the Z3 pulling Bundy's bike took off after the other z3.

A short distance down the road, the BMWs, both going well over 120 mph, blew through a speed trap.

The police officer noted the speeds from his radar gun and radioed ahead to the another officer that he had two BMWs headed his way at over 120 mph.

He then relayed,

"...and you're not going to believe this, but there's Bundy on a 10 speed bike yelling to pass."
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:12 pm
She's a bird, you know

Bundy decided that she was going to ride a 10-speed bike from Phoenix to Flagstaff. She got as far as Black Canyon City before the mountains just became to much and she could go no farther.

So Bundy stuck her thumb out, but after 3 hours hadn't gotten a single person to stop.

Finally, a guy in a BMW Z3 pulled over and offered her a ride. Of course, the bike wouldn't fit in the car. The owner of the Z3 found a piece of rope lying by the highway, and tied it to her bumper. He then tied the other end to the bike and told Bundy that he would drive slow.

Everything went fine for the first 30 miles.

Suddenly, another Z3 blew past them. Not to be outdone, the Driver of the Z3 pulling Bundy's bike took off after the other z3.

A short distance down the road, the BMWs, both going well over 120 mph, blew through a speed trap.

The police officer noted the speeds from his radar gun and radioed ahead to the another officer that he had two BMWs headed his way at over 120 mph.

He then relayed,

"...and you're not going to believe this, but there's Bundy on a 10 speed bike yelling to pass."
Now who's crazy! Very good, very good. Next!

Once went out with a bloke from Phoenix......
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:16 pm

Two Nuns were riding a tandem along Wapping Warf in Bristol. The Nun on the back seat (the stoker) remarked "I've never come this way before", the reply "Must be the cobble stones

"Do you realise you have left your shorts at home?" I said as I rode along side a rather exposed looking cyclist... "Yeah it was the wifes idea" he replied "Last week I went out without my jersy and finished up with a stiff neck!"

Last edited by Covenant; Aug 16th 2004 at 10:19 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

ROFLMAO! Well done mate, another couple of corkers there.

More, more!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.