Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:19 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
<...so what happened next Sam? ....really, and all on your bus?, betcha kinda wait to tell the others about your adventures!>

hahaha
OMG, Sam sounds like Skippy the bush-kangaroo!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:20 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
So where were all you troops when the troll visited ?
You know Bix the Ladies have to stay behind the tranches and us men have to protect them!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:20 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Sam sounds like Skippy the bush-kangaroo!
Ksct (is there some other name we can use?) You be careful with our Sam. Life will get boring without her.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:22 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
No Sam Fox
right... sorry ,i forgot!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:23 pm

right... sorry ,i forgot!
Hey, Do you reckon we can get the page count to 300 today?

good target before the Yanks come on board!
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You know Bix the Ladies have to stay behind the tranches and us men have to protect them!
Yes, I was forgetting they had to darn our socks
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:25 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Yup, and then at half time make sure that the beer and sausage sarnies ae ready!
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Sander: luckily we stayed mostly at my parents....
Pascal's parents are just too nice: always saying how great we are, how 'gezellig' it is having us, blah blah(I know. I should be grateful )
And his mum is good at telling the same things over and over....
Nah, they're alright, there's much much much worse parents in laws(what I've heard). (pascal actually prefers my parents sometimes too, lol)

I mentioned this somewhere the other day, but just for Bix: I also passed first time (we don't get that points thing here), Pascal 3rd time
Invisi... K

Ksct (is there some other name we can use?) You be careful with our Sam. Life will get boring without her.
either "K" if you can't be bothered or kirklain if you can...

i'll be nice to Sam.... <now where the fava beans and that nice chianti...>
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:27 pm

kirklain, (brilliant name), You might have more then you bargain for when your deciding Leg or Breast
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:28 pm
f1junkie

Sander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura aboutSander has a spectacular aura about

A few years back I was riding my bike on a roundabout and found myself flying through the air
This old lady decided not to stop and just drove into me...luckily I was fine. The poor lady was more shaken than I was and she paid for the damages to my bike.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix

I'm a great darner. And guess who taught me? My dad
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:30 pm
Invisi... K

kirklain, (brilliant name)
hmmm.... i think so... why do you? <noting a touch of sarcasm>
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sander
A few years back I was riding my bike on a roundabout and found myself flying through the air
This old lady decided not to stop and just drove into me...luckily I was fine. The poor lady was more shaken than I was and she paid for the damages to my bike.

How come everyone else gets money when they get knocked off their bikes and all I get is a mouthful of grit and a lot of injuries????!!!!!

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
So where were all you troops when the troll visited ?

hey, i was here at the start!!
id put something like i was busy murdering my kids, to which he/she/it replied they didnt think it was funny to make such comments...then he started on cherrypie and then all hell broke loose!
the rest as they say is history.

Bix, nice tune btw....my grannie used sing that to me when i was little!

I just signed up to itunes, and have to stop myself from downloading every song that brings back a memory!!!

sue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.