Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:04 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
nice to see I have my uses
You do indeed

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:05 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
You do indeed

G

LOL!!! Everyone needs a talent
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:06 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!! Everyone needs a talent
I've just got a bushel

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:08 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I've just got a bushel

G

Awwww, nevermind G. No point hiding your light
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Awwww, nevermind G. No point hiding your light
Gotta go soon

Expecting my son to turn up at any time.

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:15 am
She's a bird, you know

Gotta go soon

Expecting my son to turn up at any time.

G
Which one's that? The one that's always on the move?

Have a good time G, and a good weekend. Catch you sometime
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Which one's that? The one that's always on the move?

Have a good time G, and a good weekend. Catch you sometime
Yes

He's been in California for a while and then going back to Adelaide for the New year.

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:18 am
She's a bird, you know

Yes

He's been in California for a while and then going back to Adelaide for the New year.

G

International jetsetter, eh. Well, it'll be good to catch up with him then!

I've just found out my uncle is coming back from Baghdad for Chrimbo and I'm very excited about seeing him. Christmas is good like that.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:20 am
Bitter and twisted

International jetsetter, eh. Well, it'll be good to catch up with him then!

I've just found out my uncle is coming back from Baghdad for Chrimbo and I'm very excited about seeing him. Christmas is good like that.
You here next week?

My son may not turn up today. Never get more than a couple of day's notice.

Will be nice for you to see your uncle

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:22 am
She's a bird, you know

You here next week?

My son may not turn up today. Never get more than a couple of day's notice.

Will be nice for you to see your uncle

G
I'm here until Wednesday when we (Mr B, my brother and I) battle our way back to Jersey. Back on 29th.

Can't wait to see my uncle...not seen him for months, except on tv which doesn't really count and it'll just be a relief to get him back in one piece.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:24 am
Bitter and twisted

I'm here until Wednesday when we (Mr B, my brother and I) battle our way back to Jersey. Back on 29th.

Can't wait to see my uncle...not seen him for months, except on tv which doesn't really count and it'll just be a relief to get him back in one piece.
What does he do? Don't say if you don't think it appropriate.

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:26 am
She's a bird, you know

What does he do? Don't say if you don't think it appropriate.

G
Erm, think I already said it somewhere before.....I'll PM you again!
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:31 am
Bitter and twisted

Erm, think I already said it somewhere before.....I'll PM you again!
You have mail

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:32 am
She's a bird, you know

You have mail

G
So do you
Old Dec 17th 2004, 1:38 am
Bitter and twisted

So do you
And again

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.