Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:07 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

What a place Cairns is.

Everywhere I go I am reminded of Bundy.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:10 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
What a place Cairns is.

Everywhere I go I am reminded of Bundy.

Well hello there Bixie. How's life in Cairns (are you sure you're there, and not really still hiding in pasty-land?)

Why are you reminded of me?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:15 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, I am hereand it is such a beautiful place who else could I be reminded of ?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:16 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy

Why are you reminded of me?
'cos it's hot and sultry

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Grayling
'cos it's hot and sultry

G
Hi razor
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:17 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

'cos it's hot and sultry

G

LOL!!! Good replies, both of you.

Not because it's full of inebriated backpackers and odd characters, then.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:18 am
She's a bird, you know

Tell you what, I'd rather be in Cairns at the moment. It's peeing down here. Wet, windy, cold and generally miserable. Still, mustn't grumble and all that.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi razor
Ey up me duck.

How's tricks in the jungle?

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

LOL!!! Good replies, both of you.

Not because it's full of inebriated backpackers and odd characters, then.
No, no, no.
It's just that your name is plastered all over the walls here.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:21 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
No, no, no.
It's just that your name is plastered all over the walls here.

You mean they still haven't removed all that graffiti about me from when I stayed in Cairns?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:22 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Ey up me duck.

How's tricks in the jungle?

G
It's really good thanks.
Get up at 6 every day and without fail it's sunshine.
It's been 28 - 32 degrees ever since we landed on halloween day.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

You mean they still haven't removed all that graffiti about me from when I stayed in Cairns?
To say the least you are infamous here.

I have an entourage just because I told them I am a friend of Bundy.
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:24 am
Bitter and twisted

The stuff of legends

G
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Bix
To say the least you are infamous here.

I have an entourage just because I told them I am a friend of Bundy.
So G, what's the score ?
You comin over yet ?
Old Dec 17th 2004, 12:26 am
She's a bird, you know

LOL!!! Well, you know what they say, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about....

We have a bottle of bundy at home at the moment. It's a good thing.

So, any pasties out there then Bix?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.