Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Dec 13th 2004, 3:47 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Ah, MASH. My mum always watched that. I loved it too.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 3:47 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Hiya Bob, fine, thanks for asking. Finally starting to discipline myself and only post on expats ocassionally.

It's easy, once you stay away for a few posts, things move so fast here, that you've lost the thread of the conversation (no pun intended).
Aye, I know what you mean, but I still don't have life
Old Dec 13th 2004, 3:48 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Cov: your a bit of an engineer type jobby aren't ya?
Wouldn't happen to have a clue if there is a US version of NAAIDT and HSE by any chance? trying to americanise my cv/resume...bit of an arse that...
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:02 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Cov: your a bit of an engineer type jobby aren't ya?
Wouldn't happen to have a clue if there is a US version of NAAIDT and HSE by any chance? trying to americanise my cv/resume...bit of an arse that...
http://www.naaidt.org.uk/

Sorry Bob, I'm a building surveyor, by HSE I assume you meant the Health and Safety Executive, but again, I'm not uptodate with the Us equivalents but Manc might be able to help as he was also in the same field as me. Sorry Mate, wish I could help.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:18 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Finally starting to discipline myself and only post on expats ocassionally.
Me too!! Amazing what you can accomplish in the real world when you keep off expats Nice to see you here, Cov And you too Bob.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:22 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Me too!! Amazing what you can accomplish in the real world when you keep off expats Nice to see you here, Cov And you too Bob.
Yes, but I still can't beat my Desi addiction.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 5:46 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

http://www.naaidt.org.uk/

Sorry Bob, I'm a building surveyor, by HSE I assume you meant the Health and Safety Executive, but again, I'm not uptodate with the Us equivalents but Manc might be able to help as he was also in the same field as me. Sorry Mate, wish I could help.
Cheers, mate
I found the NAAIDT site, and your right bout the HSE, just not been able to find somin' similar in the states...I'll give manc a shout
Old Dec 13th 2004, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Bob
Cheers, mate
I found the NAAIDT site, and your right bout the HSE, just not been able to find somin' similar in the states...I'll give manc a shout
Bob, its not this lot is it?

http://www.osha.gov/fso/osp/
Old Dec 13th 2004, 7:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

That sounds about right...you the man cheers...sounds a bif naff though don't it *l*
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:19 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, but I still can't beat my Desi addiction.
Liar
Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:36 am
Professional Princess

Sukhi, dont you want me anymore?

Old Dec 13th 2004, 8:46 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Liar
So what have you been up to?
Old Dec 13th 2004, 12:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
So what have you been up to?
Working, doing stuff at home that I should be doing instead of spending time on Expats. You'll see when you start working, Bob.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:07 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Working, doing stuff at home that I should be doing instead of spending time on Expats. You'll see when you start working, Bob.
Aye, I'm sure...getting my resume a bit up to american scratch at the mo, getting there tho
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:15 pm

syllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond reputesyllk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Aye, I'm sure...getting my resume a bit up to american scratch at the mo, getting there tho
I know the feeling...I was told that it shouldn't be any more than 2 pages long. Well, doing that much of a précis job to the CV felt like I may as well have been cutting me own knob off...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.