Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:50 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I wish Nope, got to leg it all the way to Gatwick. I get the choice of Gatwick, Southampton, Birmingham or Coventry, but Gatwick's the easiest. I could fly from Camb, but I'd have to buy a holiday package too

I'm heading off tomorrow. I think - not actually checked my ticket! I suspect it's in the afternoon sometime. Usually is.
really? bit of a shame since the airport's right there... thought you'ld be able to use it to get to jersey. just checked out luton and stanstead... prices differences are huge compared to gatwick... no wonder you're flying from there!

oh well... at least you're going!
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:51 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
really? bit of a shame since the airport's right there... thought you'ld be able to use it to get to jersey. just checked out luton and stanstead... prices differences are huge compared to gatwick... no wonder you're flying from there!

oh well... at least you're going!

Tell me about it! I never pay more than £100 for a flight. It's my personal rule. Still it's better than it used to be...until about 3 years ago only BA operated in and out of the island and you paid at least £300 a flight.....I can now get flights for £40-£50 if I have a bit of notice.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:52 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

RIght, that's it, I'm off. Catch up when I can......

Look after yourselves you lot. Play nicely.
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 3:54 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

you take care of yourself!!!

Old Nov 22nd 2004, 10:44 pm
She's a bird, you know

Right, here I go, back on the trail to Gatwick in a few minutes.......ah the life of the international jetsetter (ok, Jersey's not exactly international, but you get the drift).

Take care you lot!

B
Old Nov 22nd 2004, 11:13 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Right, here I go, back on the trail to Gatwick in a few minutes.......ah the life of the international jetsetter (ok, Jersey's not exactly international, but you get the drift).

Take care you lot!

B
You take care!!!!

(probably missed you....)

Good luck with everything, enjoy! (hopefully)

xx

Simone
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 12:01 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Have a nice visit with BM and your Dad Bundy. Hugs all around to everyone from me.
Love,
Desi
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 1:35 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Take care you lot!

B
Godspeed. hope everything goes well.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 11:28 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

So how's things going? Looks like a fair up, but haven't been keeping up as been away for a long weekend, and then off again this evening up to the other grand mother for thanks giving...tho the weather sounds like utter pants...so that should be interesting...
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
So how's things going? Looks like a fair up, but haven't been keeping up as been away for a long weekend, and then off again this evening up to the other grand mother for thanks giving...tho the weather sounds like utter pants...so that should be interesting...
Hiya Bob, sounds like a sociable few days for the US contingent ... can't say I know anything about Thanksgiving but I know a excuse for a drink, a scoff and a good chat when I see one

Wasn't Thanksgiving what the John Candy character was trying to get home for in Planes, Trains and Automobiles?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

wow look how many people have replied to this thread.....
this must be the thread where the most people have replied on......

cool.....

monkey girl
x
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:26 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Hiya Bob, sounds like a sociable few days for the US contingent ... can't say I know anything about Thanksgiving but I know a excuse for a drink, a scoff and a good chat when I see one

Wasn't Thanksgiving what the John Candy character was trying to get home for in Planes, Trains and Automobiles?
Aye, not really into thanks giving, and the decorations around here aren't quite up to par like the place we were living at last year *l* all x-mas over here...
but thanks giving ain't bad, food is weird, well I like my roast spuds, just find it weird with smashed spuds with a roast...and sweet potato and marshmellows...oh well...booze is always good, but not drunk as much over here as back in blighty for x-mas

And yeah, I think that's the movie, though it could have been x-mas...been a while since I've seen it though...classic all the same

So anyone else having a fun weekend of things?
Old Nov 24th 2004, 4:31 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slowmacro
wow look how many people have replied to this thread.....
this must be the thread where the most people have replied on......
cool.....monkey girlx
Or just the biggest load of crap ever posted by carbon units.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:28 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by MightBe
Or just the biggest load of crap ever posted by carbon units.
That would be a good summary
Nice festive avatar btw
Old Nov 24th 2004, 5:30 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice festive avatar btw
Thanks Bob, Would be nice if everybody did.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.