Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:27 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm back (briefly). Can't be bothered to read all this lot, so what's been going on?
Welcome back Bundy, s'been fairly quiet, the usual selection of wit and wisdom

Bob's Gran unfortunately passed away recently so he's off attending to real life for a bit. wmoore was seen briefly yesterday popping in during his travels.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Every girl needs a stalker.....

How's tricks G?
Fine thanks

I've been storing up lots of innuendo for wheh you 'feel up to it'.

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:31 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Welcome back Bundy, s'been fairly quiet, the usual selection of wit and wisdom

Bob's Gran unfortunately passed away recently so he's off attending to real life for a bit. wmoore was seen briefly yesterday popping in during his travels.
Simone told me about Bob's gran - that's sad. Poor Bob

So, did you miss me?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:31 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

I'm back (briefly). Can't be bothered to read all this lot, so what's been going on?
bundy.. ur back.... how u doing babe?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:33 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Simone told me about Bob's gran - that's sad. Poor Bob

So, did you miss me?
Of course! I've been keeping the thread warm for ya ...
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:33 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Fine thanks

I've been storing up lots of innuendo for wheh you 'feel up to it'.

G

Hit me with it tomorrow - bit brain dead tonight.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:35 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Erm, ok. Not on my best form ever, but getting by.

How are things with you Joe?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Joe here as well.

It's like a school reunion.

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Joe here as well.

It's like a school reunion.

G
Talking of which, was in the pub earlier and caught sight of someone I used to go to school with. He used to bully me too (when I was 17 - the shame) and it was all I could do to stop Mr B going over and punching him on the nose! I reverted to scared teenager and had to drink a lot of gin.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:39 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Erm, ok. Not on my best form ever, but getting by.

How are things with you Joe?
busy in Dubai and things are going well. work is good. some great people out here as well.

been wondering where and how u been. look after youself. get some sleep as I am sure that unless ur on top form that the boys wil go full innuendo whereas I have turned over a new leaf and become clean in mind....
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:40 am
She's a bird, you know

busy in Dubai and things are going well. work is good. some great people out here as well.

been wondering where and how u been. look after youself. get some sleep as I am sure that unless ur on top form that the boys wil go full innuendo whereas I have turned over a new leaf and become clean in mind....
Clean mind....right...if you say so, Joe!

Sleep is a luxury at the moment, that's for sure, so I've got ten days to catch up. Also got 10 days to get back in the pool and catch up with my swimming! Been missing it.

Will be back on top form tomorrow, I promise.
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:42 am
Bitter and twisted

it was all I could do to stop Mr B going over and punching him on the nose!
Yikes

Best be careful about what I say to you then! :scared:

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Yikes

Best be careful about what I say to you then! :scared:

G
Yeah, well, I doubt you'd say anything as bad as those guys used to say to me at school!
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:43 am
Bitter and twisted

whereas I have turned over a new leaf and become clean in mind....
Yeah! right

You OK then Joe?

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:48 am
Bitter and twisted

Yeah, well, I doubt you'd say anything as bad as those guys used to say to me at school!
Homely Girl

....now they'd give all they learned at school to be somewhere..... in the dark with you.......

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.