Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 11th 2004, 2:54 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Did I miss much today? Just got off an 8 hour flight, and then spent the rest of the night setting up my fiancees' internet connection as they sent the wrong bloody instructions
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:02 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbickle
Did I miss much today? Just got off an 8 hour flight, and then spent the rest of the night setting up my fiancees' internet connection as they sent the wrong bloody instructions
<ok i'm not in the usa, but in canada but...> welcome to the otherside of the pond!

not much today... we talked about god, an afterlife... you know the usual
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:05 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ksct97
<ok i'm not in the usa, but in canada but...> welcome to the otherside of the pond!

not much today... we talked about god, an afterlife... you know the usual
Yup, sounds like the usual shit
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:05 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, sounds like the usual shit
you on a flying visit to US?
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:13 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

you on a flying visit to US?
Yep, just for a few days. The missus just rented an apartment for us, so I had to come over and help her sort some shit out.
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:28 pm
Invisi... K

Yep, just for a few days. The missus just rented an apartment for us, so I had to come over and help her sort some shit out.
well its getting late here... i better be off, ta ta
Old Nov 11th 2004, 3:29 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

well its getting late here... i better be off, ta ta
Likewise, I'm still thinking on UK time, and I'm knackered. Catch you later
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:19 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Just keeping the thread ticking over
Old Nov 12th 2004, 6:21 am
Failed Expat ;-)

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Just keeping the thread ticking over
I'm sure everyone will thank you for it
Old Nov 12th 2004, 7:09 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by userjay
Aus should be thrown out of the commonwealth!!!
No one in OZ would care less if we were thrown out of the Commonwealth, , our major trading partners are in ASIA and the USA , we have almost no trade with UK or Commonwealth counties, they don't matter to us
except for the fact we will no longer be able to win the Commonwealth Games every 4 years, thrashing every other country in the Commonwealth.
Whens the last time any country other then OZ has finished first at the medal tally at the Commonwealth games?

Last edited by wombat42; Nov 12th 2004 at 7:15 pm.

Old Nov 12th 2004, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wombat42
No one in OZ would care less if we were thrown out of the Commonwealth, , our major trading partners are in ASIA and the USA , we have almost no trade with UK or Commonwealth counties, they don't matter to us
except for the fact we will no longer be able to win the Commonwealth Games every 4 years, thrashing every other country in the Commonwealth.
Whens the last time any country other then OZ has finished first at the medal tally at the Commonwealth games?
I'd like to have a huge argument and debate about the various points you have raised but for one detail ... I suspect you are right
Old Nov 13th 2004, 8:50 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
I'd like to have a huge argument and debate about the various points you have raised but for one detail ... I suspect you are right
Can't you just pretend to disagree with me so we can have a violent argument.

Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:21 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back (briefly). Can't be bothered to read all this lot, so what's been going on?
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm back (briefly). Can't be bothered to read all this lot, so what's been going on?
Tell you later on.

Good to have you back.

At the moment I seem to be chasing you round the site

G
Old Nov 14th 2004, 5:27 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Tell you later on.

Good to have you back.

At the moment I seem to be chasing you round the site

G
LOL! Every girl needs a stalker.....

How's tricks G?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.