Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:59 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is grayling?

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Yo people (it's as good a greeting as I can manage )

Just got home from a pleasant evening watching other people burn their cash and walked past most of Kent Fire Brigade putting out what remains of a large Scout Hut that used to stand outside my back-gate.

Deliberate or accident? Dunno, but a burnt-out hulk of what used to be a social focal-point sums this place up nicely.

Other points of note (and for light relief) ... I was bitten on a hike last week by some nasty critter - it's in a very indiscrete area and have been feeling the pain for the last 4 days as the bastard bite has swollen beyond belief. Laugh at your leisure

I think I may book my flight today ...

ouch... sounds painful... not really that funny is it?... hope the swelling goes down and any future "swellings" ain't effected!

bob, thoughts with you and family... bit belated but just read it... good luck with the job hunt!

its cold and wet here in montreal too... got caught in a rain shower yesterday, feeling the cold effects now... <aaatttchhooooo!>
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

"Still shakin' the bush boss! still shakin' the bush"

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:35 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
"Still shakin' the bush boss! still shakin' the bush"
G
What we've got here is failure to communicate

When a man's mother dies and, uh, he gets to thinking about her funeral and paying respects. Before he knows it, his mind ain't right. He's got rabbit in his blood and he runs.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe
What we've got here is failure to communicate

When a man's mother dies and, uh, he gets to thinking about her funeral and paying respects. Before he knows it, his mind ain't right. He's got rabbit in his blood and he runs.

I don't care if it rains or freezes
As long as I've got my Plastic Jesus
Glued to the dashboard of my car,
You can buy Him phosphorescent
Glows in the dark, He's Pink and Pleasant,
Take Him with you when you're travelling far

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:45 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if it rains or freezes
As long as I've got my Plastic Jesus
Glued to the dashboard of my car,
You can buy Him phosphorescent
Glows in the dark, He's Pink and Pleasant,
Take Him with you when you're travelling far
G
I can eat fifty eggs
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:50 am
Bitter and twisted

I can eat fifty eggs

"Fifty eggs gotta weigh a good six pounds...A man's gut can't hold that. They'll swell up and bust him open....They're gonna kill him."

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:52 am
Bishop John MightBe

"Fifty eggs gotta weigh a good six pounds...A man's gut can't hold that. They'll swell up and bust him open....They're gonna kill him."
G
Nobody can eat fifty eggs

You just said he could eat anything...
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:55 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is grayling?

Originally Posted by ksct97
bob, thoughts with you and family... bit belated but just read it... good luck with the job hunt!
Cheers, and cheers

Well just got back from watching the "incredibles", which was really funny, well worth seeing for a good laugh all round that
And the snow, well so far, it hasn't happened in this part of the state, just cold and miserable outside instead...hmmmm
Old Nov 7th 2004, 8:59 am
Bitter and twisted

Nobody can eat fifty eggs

You just said he could eat anything...

"Just nine more between you and everlastin' glory...Just little ol' eggs. They pigeon eggs, that's all."

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:09 am
Bishop John MightBe

"Just nine more between you and everlastin' glory...Just little ol' eggs. They pigeon eggs, that's all."
G
I wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, Captain.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:12 am
Bitter and twisted

I wish you'd stop bein' so good to me, Captain.
"Don't you ever talk that way to me."

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:35 am
Bishop John MightBe

"Don't you ever talk that way to me."
G
He was smiling...That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Old Luke, he was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:39 am
Bitter and twisted

He was smiling...That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Old Luke, he was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.
Amen

G
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:50 am
Bishop John MightBe

Amen
G
I can't believe nobody asked what the hell we were talking about..
Old Nov 7th 2004, 9:52 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe nobody asked what the hell we were talking about..
I knew, didn't have to ask. I love that movie.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.