Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Nov 1st 2004, 8:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
Good luck, can't imagine it would be that hard for you to well up at the moment

Have you spoken to that new boss yet? Heard anymore about him?

We're all meeting him for coffee in the bar (???!!!) this morning......
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:31 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
We're all meeting him for coffee in the bar (???!!!) this morning......
So, how did it go?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:33 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
So, how did it go?

Oh, alright. He did a bit of a speech, seems like a nice bloke.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:34 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Oh, alright. He did a bit of a speech, seems like a nice bloke.
Boss speeches ... I can only see David Brent in The Office these days
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:36 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Boss speeches ... I can only see David Brent in The Office these days

LOL! I know....I get that too! He did alright though, didn't use too many cliches and provided lots of coffee and pastries which keeps the 98% female dominated workforce here happy!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 12:57 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

LOL! I know....I get that too! He did alright though, didn't use too many cliches and provided lots of coffee and pastries which keeps the 98% female dominated workforce here happy!
Sounds like he's been to the right "managing women" courses
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:02 am
She's a bird, you know

Sounds like he's been to the right "managing women" courses
Failed on me though.....I don't eat pastries and cakes and the like. And the coffee wasn't up to much.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Failed on me though.....I don't eat pastries and cakes and the like. And the coffee wasn't up to much.
Now you're just being awkward ...
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:12 am
She's a bird, you know

Now you're just being awkward ...

...had he come in bearing gin he'd have scored better with me
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:14 am
Account Closed

...had he come in bearing gin he'd have scored better with me
Ah, right, I know your type!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:34 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

hello... just passing through to wish everyone "morning greetings" from this side of the atlantic!

Morning!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ksct97
hello... just passing through to wish everyone "morning greetings" from this side of the atlantic!

Morning!
Morning trans-atlantic person
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 1:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Er, morning K. How's tricks?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:12 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

Er, morning K. How's tricks?
all good here... though trying to get my head around some "easy" maths!

you?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:16 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by ksct97
all good here... though trying to get my head around some "easy" maths!

you?

I don't do maths. I see numbers as words not figures so I simply can't do sums. Sort of mathematical dyslexia

I'm ok - had a bit of bad news about my mum, so I've been a bit down in the dumps, but I'm clambering back out with the help of my good friends here on the forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.