Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:57 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
No - we've banned it for our department because of being an international one and having lots of odd people looking at our site. Plus my boss would scare off the clientele.
Yeah, good idea!
I think it's quite wierd having a websie with photo's on. (though on the other hand, we have a personal one.. still, seems different though. There wouldn't be many strange people on that.

My work has photo's of the management team. I think it's just scary, check it out:
http://www.genalysis.com.au/genalysishomepage.htm
Makes them all look like creeps(when in reality, only a few are. Most are nice, and look better than on the photo's.
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:58 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I keep on telling you that I see all

Must have been strenuous exercise if you've managed to get that sticky and sweaty in this weather. Your thigh's healed then?
Yep
Someone sent me some cyberkisses to make it better

I've been walking in the hills.

G
Old Oct 31st 2004, 11:59 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Yeah, good idea!
I think it's quite wierd having a websie with photo's on. (though on the other hand, we have a personal one.. still, seems different though. There wouldn't be many strange people on that.

My work has photo's of the management team. I think it's just scary, check it out:
http://www.genalysis.com.au/genalysishomepage.htm
Makes them all look like creeps(when in reality, only a few are. Most are nice, and look better than on the photo's.

ROFLMAO!!!!! See, this is EXACTLY why we don't have photos.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Yep
Someone sent me some cyberkisses to make it better

I've been walking in the hills.

G
Well what's the good of cuberkisses? You need the real thing, G. Or Mr B's tried and tested groin-strain cure.

Were the hills alive with the sound of music?
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:02 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well what's the good of cuberkisses? You need the real thing, G. Or Mr B's tried and tested groin-strain cure.

Were the hills alive with the sound of music?
Had that as well

No music. A bit cold and dreary apart from the song in my heart

G
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO!!!!! See, this is EXACTLY why we don't have photos.
When I've got my permanent contract (about 15 december), I'll tell em they need to update their website(actually, the whole logo and everything needs updating...), and tell them to get rid of the photo's (or make better ones!)
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Had that as well

No music. A bit cold and dreary apart from the song in my heart

G
Good god, G! You did well then.

Is the song in your heart a bit like the voices in your head?
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
When I've got my permanent contract (about 15 december), I'll tell em they need to update their website(actually, the whole logo and everything needs updating...), and tell them to get rid of the photo's (or make better ones!)
It's amazing what you can do with digi photos and decent software these days.....
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:08 am
Bitter and twisted

Good god, G! You did well then.

Is the song in your heart a bit like the voices in your head?
Maybe that's what I could hear

Gotta go and eat. Back later.

G
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:10 am
She's a bird, you know

Maybe that's what I could hear

Gotta go and eat. Back later.

G
Voices, songs, it's all the same. I talk to myself in my head. It's probably disturbing.

Better get back quick - I'm only here until 3pm.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:35 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo! Whereabouts? I grew up about 15 miles from Diss........messing about on the Mere in the summer......ahhh, the memories.

Well it wasn't anywhere really. Just a house slap bang in the middle of the fields. But the nearest place with an actual name was Fressingfield (in Suffolk).
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:38 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Well it wasn't anywhere really. Just a house slap bang in the middle of the fields. But the nearest place with an actual name was Fressingfield (in Suffolk).
I've heard of it....

I grew up in the middle of nowhere so I know the feeling! House surrounded by fields, not even in a village.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:40 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard of it....

I grew up in the middle of nowhere so I know the feeling! House surrounded by fields, not even in a village.
I loved it. As a child, living in London, I thought it was paradise. As a teenager, I might well have lost my mind there - but then who would have noticed the difference.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
I loved it. As a child, living in London, I thought it was paradise. As a teenager, I might well have lost my mind there - but then who would have noticed the difference.

Yeah, I never lived anywhere else but in this house in the middle of nowhere until I was 16 and went away to school in Cambridge. As a kid it was the best place on earth and it wasn't that bad as a teenager, although I was always the designated driver for my friends because I lived the furthest out. I could play my music as loud as I liked without disturbing a soul, so it wasn't all bad! My parents moved after 33 years and I miss it more than I ever believed possible.
Old Nov 1st 2004, 12:51 am

Yeah, I never lived anywhere else but in this house in the middle of nowhere until I was 16 and went away to school in Cambridge. As a kid it was the best place on earth and it wasn't that bad as a teenager, although I was always the designated driver for my friends because I lived the furthest out. I could play my music as loud as I liked without disturbing a soul, so it wasn't all bad! My parents moved after 33 years and I miss it more than I ever believed possible.

The wide open spaces.
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-alton_hills.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.