Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bob
Must be bored to venture back in here eh
Must get another TV, wife is pigging it
Old Oct 30th 2004, 5:40 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
Must get another TV, wife is pigging it
Hehe...well you've got plenty of cool new kitchen toys...threaten to burn somin'
Old Oct 30th 2004, 5:47 am
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe...well you've got plenty of cool new kitchen toys...threaten to burn somin'
Already done my beef - reminds me of my time in Calcutta, Wednesday evenings were beef & beer evenings at the British High Commission...
Old Oct 30th 2004, 5:49 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Don
Already done my beef - reminds me of my time in Calcutta, Wednesday evenings were beef & beer evenings at the British High Commission...
Not bad then
Though I prefer a roast leg of lamb myself...shame so bloomin' expensive over here so a rather rank bit of barbar
Old Oct 30th 2004, 5:58 am
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Not bad then
Though I prefer a roast leg of lamb myself...shame so bloomin' expensive over here so a rather rank bit of barbar
Miss my lambikins over here too , still, the food is otherwise good.

Do you get any funnies like Moose?
Old Oct 30th 2004, 6:07 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Don
Miss my lambikins over here too , still, the food is otherwise good.

Do you get any funnies like Moose?
Would have thought lamb wouldn't be so bad in your parts?

And yeah, food here is good, don't get me wrong, but you still miss certain things don't you

And yeah, I've tried moose...very tender weird meat, and didn't taste like chicken, quite stong gamey...to be expected I guess...but did make me fart like a trojan *l*
Get a lot of deer meat, the extended family do a spot of hunting, and a decent deer could last a family most of a year in cuts, so we get plenty free...and that's quite nice, makes a nice burger.

Haven't tried any of the various weird roadkill type animals...but squirrel is supposed to be good...and there's bear meat...but not tried it either.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 6:28 am
Don
Banned

Originally Posted by Bob
Would have thought lamb wouldn't be so bad in your parts?

And yeah, food here is good, don't get me wrong, but you still miss certain things don't you

And yeah, I've tried moose...very tender weird meat, and didn't taste like chicken, quite stong gamey...to be expected I guess...but did make me fart like a trojan *l*
Get a lot of deer meat, the extended family do a spot of hunting, and a decent deer could last a family most of a year in cuts, so we get plenty free...and that's quite nice, makes a nice burger.

Haven't tried any of the various weird roadkill type animals...but squirrel is supposed to be good...and there's bear meat...but not tried it either.
I'd like to try all that, had a bit of deer and love it.

Round here, the decimation of the Jewish population unfortunately also had terrible roll on consequences for cuisine as well: less beef and nearly no lamb now, loads more pork (which is OK but not my favourite). You have to get to Greece to find lamb as popular as ever.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 6:38 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Don

Round here, the decimation of the Jewish population unfortunately also had terrible roll on consequences for cuisine as well: less beef and nearly no lamb now, loads more pork (which is OK but not my favourite). You have to get to Greece to find lamb as popular as ever.
Aye, moose is fun, really good in stew type slow cooked meals, but not an everyday meat I'd say...

And pork, yeah, it's alright, but hardly a fav...except good bacon
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:42 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
This thread seems to bring out the'smutty' in everyone

G
Must be your fault, G, you're a bad effluence on us...

Anya.

BTW, how are the purple thighs..?
Old Oct 30th 2004, 10:49 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Don

Am glad to hear that the Goys like our cooking

Some parts of C Mainland Europe really are pork-oriented, aren't they (oh, dear, did I *really* write that?! :scared: ) And the cuisine in Warsaw, which in the 1930s was quintessentially Jewish, is now entirely local/other foreign cuisine such as indian, chinese. Not a Jewish restaurant to be found (unlike Krakow). But with a Jewish pop of a few 1000 now, maybe not surprising...

Anya.
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:19 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

not joined in here for ages......and couldnt be bothered to read through about 3000 posts (!!!??? ) so just read the last post - anyas - about food. Would just like to say i ate a whole tub of ben & jerrys cherry garcia ice cream, plus a bar of bournville chocolate, PLUS salt and vinegar pringles...just one or two dontcha know. Now i REALLY fancy a bacon butty.....
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:30 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

hmmm...bacon sarnie would go down a treat right now
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:37 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hmmm...weathers looking proper shite out now...nice....
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hmmm...I've just hit 6000 posts people...anyone to give me a karma slap on the back?
Old Oct 30th 2004, 11:57 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
not joined in here for ages......and couldnt be bothered to read through about 3000 posts (!!!??? ) so just read the last post - anyas - about food. Would just like to say i ate a whole tub of ben & jerrys cherry garcia ice cream, plus a bar of bournville chocolate, PLUS salt and vinegar pringles...just one or two dontcha know. Now i REALLY fancy a bacon butty.....
OMG - not about to become 'TIRED WITH QUADRUPLETS', are you......?!

Mee too with the bacon butty - the fact that it's extra sinful for me adds to the lure....

Anya.

BTW, what's this about going to Brissie???? Do tell....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.