Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:40 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
I hope you got the grease out of your knickers then

Stains are hard to shift

G
Grayling!!!!!!!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Grayling!!!!!!!
I meant from the mechanic who shafted you. Oil stains

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I meant from the mechanic who shafted you. Oil stains

G

Well I was hoping that was what you meant! Although hoping might not be the right word....

It was a bugger getting the grease of my hands and knees too.....
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Well I was hoping that was what you meant! Although hoping might not be the right word....

It was a bugger getting the grease of my hands and knees too.....

If you put Bugger and grease in the same sentence then one of those adult filters will pick it up

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:47 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good time with that Simone - I know it's something you've always wanted to do. Just don't fall in love with all the puppies
No puppies present! Good thing, yeah!

Not going to go often, cos starts are 8.30. And I already work 40 hours a week...
But have signed up for events(only about 5 a year), and whenever I feel like it, I can go and help out. Mornings are cleaning, afternoons more walking and playing.
All scary/not my type of dogs like staffy, rotweilers, sheperds etc. But I'm sure they'll be less scary on their own, as oppossed to all barking madly in the kennels. They've all had their temperament checked.

Anyway, I know I won't end up going much at all, too lazy(like sleeping in), and busy, but sometimes is better than nothing!!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:51 am
She's a bird, you know

If you put Bugger and grease in the same sentence then one of those adult filters will pick it up

G

...reminds of the time a friend of mine (no, wasn't me) who, totally accidentally, bought condoms and baby oil at the same time....the spotty youth behind the counter in Boots asked him if he knew that the two should never be mixed.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:52 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone
No puppies present! Good thing, yeah!

Not going to go often, cos starts are 8.30. And I already work 40 hours a week...
But have signed up for events(only about 5 a year), and whenever I feel like it, I can go and help out. Mornings are cleaning, afternoons more walking and playing.
All scary/not my type of dogs like staffy, rotweilers, sheperds etc. But I'm sure they'll be less scary on their own, as oppossed to all barking madly in the kennels. They've all had their temperament checked.

Anyway, I know I won't end up going much at all, too lazy(like sleeping in), and busy, but sometimes is better than nothing!!

My granny had a Staffie - mad as a hatter but as gentle as a lamb (the dog that is, not my granny who was also mad as a hatter, but not quite as gentle as a lamb)
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:52 am
Bitter and twisted

...reminds of the time a friend of mine (no, wasn't me) who, totally accidentally, bought condoms and baby oil at the same time....the spotty youth behind the counter in Boots asked him if he knew that the two should never be mixed.
I'm lost for words

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:53 am
She's a bird, you know

I'm lost for words

G

Had me laughing for days!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Had me laughing for days!
Reminds me of some of the things I had to tell my clients

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:57 am
She's a bird, you know

Reminds me of some of the things I had to tell my clients

G

Yeah, I guess it would! Poor boy. He was mortified.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:59 am
Bitter and twisted

Yeah, I guess it would! Poor boy. He was mortified.
On that note I have to 'slip out for a bit'

TTFN

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:01 am
She's a bird, you know

On that note I have to 'slip out for a bit'

TTFN

G

LOL! Good one G. I'm going home in a moment, so might not *see* you until Monday. Off to Manchester for the weekend to watch Oz vs GB in the rugby league tri-nations.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:02 am
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Good one G. I'm going home in a moment, so might not *see* you until Monday. Off to Manchester for the weekend to watch Oz vs GB in the rugby league tri-nations.
Ok
Have a good weekend.

We are off to the Lake district to see my sister in law :scared:

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 3:04 am
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone around?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.