Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:25 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Hello Bixie. How's it hanging?
What sort of question is that?

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:26 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
What sort of question is that?

G

Perfectly civilised small talk, I thought
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:28 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Perfectly civilised small talk, I thought
Small being the operative word

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:29 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Small being the operative word

G
Don't let Bix catch you saying that.....he's a *proud* lion, remember.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:31 am
Bitter and twisted

Don't let Bix catch you saying that.....he's a *proud* lion, remember.
I'm getting tired chasing you from thread to thread.

Especially after last night's exertions

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:32 am
She's a bird, you know

I'm getting tired chasing you from thread to thread.

Especially after last night's exertions

G

Eh? Last night? Pray, do tell.....
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:35 am
Bitter and twisted

Lots of debauchery involving me and a few of the girls from the expats pub and the love shack

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:36 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you took your vitamins today G.
Long night by the look of it.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Lots of debauchery involving me and a few of the girls from the expats pub and the love shack

G

Oh I see. I've been usurped.
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:38 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Bix
Hope you took your vitamins today G.
Long night by the look of it.
And rubbed some linament on

How are you Bix?

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:38 am
She's a bird, you know

And rubbed some linament on

How are you Bix?

G
Who rubbed the linament? Who?
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh I see. I've been usurped.
Well you could have been if you had been there

Tried everything else

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Well you could have been if you had been there

Tried everything else

G
Tried what? Where? Do I need to go and read this thread?

I would have been there, but I was busy perforating my eardrum in the swimming pool
Bitter and twisted

Who rubbed the linament? Who?
I did to ease the swelling

G
She's a bird, you know

I did to ease the swelling

G

That's alright then. As long as it wasn't one of those lounge minxes....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.