Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jan 7th 2005, 3:30 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Lots of snow here, Bob. It's coming down good and steady. Should have some accumulation by morning. Even daytime temps have been well below freezing -- so that white stuff ain't going anywhere.
we're had loads of snow, got an inch of the stuff within a few hours, and it's still going strong..
Old Jan 7th 2005, 6:50 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all (depending on where you are, I guess).
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:12 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Morning all (depending on where you are, I guess).
Morning Bundy.

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:16 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Morning Bundy.

G

Oh, I see, decided to come back eh?

Well, that's a relief because I was getting mightily bored here and was forced to do some work, which is no good at all.

Are you alright G?
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I see, decided to come back eh?

Well, that's a relief because I was getting mightily bored here and was forced to do some work, which is no good at all.

Are you alright G?
Fine.

Our phone line was down for a couple of days so I had no internet access.

This is what happens when you live in the sticks

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:20 am
She's a bird, you know

Fine.

Our phone line was down for a couple of days so I had no internet access.

This is what happens when you live in the sticks

G

Ahhhh, as one that spent the formative years of her life in said sticks, I understand and sympathise.

Good Christmas/New Year? How were your sons?
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Ahhhh, as one that spent the formative years of her life in said sticks, I understand and sympathise.

Good Christmas/New Year? How were your sons?
Yes it was good.

The boys are fine.

The eldest went back to Adelaide on Boxing day.

I took him over to Manchester airport. The hills were covered in Heavy snow.
It was lovely in the sunshine.

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:24 am
She's a bird, you know

Yes it was good.

The boys are fine.

The eldest went back to Adelaide on Boxing day.

I took him over to Manchester airport. The hills were covered in Heavy snow.
It was lovely in the sunshine.

G

Did it make you feel all nostalgic for merry olde England?

Glad to hear that you had a good time. So, this is the year of the big move, is it not? (house sale depending)
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:25 am
She's a bird, you know

Did you just change your location or was that merry olde england bit a complete coincidence?!
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:27 am
Bitter and twisted

Did you just change your location or was that merry olde england bit a complete coincidence?!
Pure coincidence.

House is now up for sale :scared:

Wait and see what happens now.

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Pure coincidence.

House is now up for sale

Wait and see what happens now.

G

Probably subliminal or something....

Yikes, so you'll soon be packing your bags and heading to Bix Land???!!!! I'll be the only one here soon, doomed ever to be in merry olde England
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Probably subliminal or something....

Yikes, so you'll soon be packing your bags and heading to Bix Land???!!!! I'll be the only one here soon, doomed ever to be in merry olde England
Don't think it will be that soon.

I have to go out for a while but will be around later on.

G
Old Jan 7th 2005, 7:32 am
She's a bird, you know

Don't think it will be that soon.

I have to go out for a while but will be around later on.

G

OK, I'll be here.....
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes, so you'll soon be packing your bags and heading to Bix Land???!!!!
Call of the wild
Old Jan 7th 2005, 1:16 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bix
Call of the wild

Hello Bixie. How's it hanging?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.