Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:23 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by ksct97
too true... funny thing is, i knew the great grandson of Eaden Lilley (the original cambridge businessman), a guy called charles Lilley, went to the same school as him...
do you remember a palce called joshua taylors? i think that's right,, is where monsoon is now ( i think!!?)... that's going back many a year now!

Oh, now, I think I do, but I might just remember the name. I've been living in Cambridge since I came to school here aged 16, so that's since, erm, 1993 (OMG - more than a decade!) and things have changed a huge amount. I remember going into Sainsburys after a school holiday and they'd gone and changed the direction of all the shelving by 90 degrees. Confused the hell out of everyone!
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:24 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Goodevening all

Nearly time to go to bed.... gotta get up early for induction for volunteering at the RSPCA (cleening kennels, walking dogs etc).
Afternoon all

Quite a collection of people on here today.

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Goodevening all

Nearly time to go to bed.... gotta get up early for induction for volunteering at the RSPCA (cleening kennels, walking dogs etc).

Have a good time with that Simone - I know it's something you've always wanted to do. Just don't fall in love with all the puppies
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Afternoon all

G
Now what have you done to your avatar?!

Wotcha G. It's still lacy.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Now what have you done to your avatar?!

Wotcha G. It's still lacy.
You told me I should be in Pink.

I was going to make a comment about your knickers but decency got the better of me

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:27 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Afternoon all

G
Afternoon G

Like the av, it looks spookily familiar ...
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:28 am
She's a bird, you know

You told me I should be in Pink.

I was going to make a comment about your knickers but decency got the better of me

G

How come? It's never stopped you before!

And yes, good one on the pink.....
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Afternoon G

Like the av, it looks spookily familiar ...
It's my bit towards breast cancer awareness day. Possoms.

G
She's a bird, you know

G

But did you pay your £2?
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:30 am
Bitter and twisted

But did you pay your £2?
Nobody told me that

Mind you £2 to see your underwear is probably a bargain

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:31 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

G
Good point ... I shall do the same.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Nobody told me that

Mind you £2 to see your underwear is probably a bargain

G
Probably. I usually charge a lot more

I'll stick a couple of quid in for you.
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:33 am
Bitter and twisted

Probably. I usually charge a lot more

I'll stick a couple of quid in for you.
In What

Do you flash them around alot then?

Are you a lap dancer in the evenings?

G
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:36 am
She's a bird, you know

In What

Do you flash them around alot then?

Are you a lap dancer in the evenings?

G
In the Breast Cancer Campaign donation bucket, of course

As for lap dancing, anything's possible.

Nah, don't do a whole lot of flashing I'm afraid. I tend to save it for a select few (well, one). Out of all the staff working on the sheep station for the year that I was there I was the only one not to get naked and run about in the buff. Told you I was as pure as driven snow
Old Oct 29th 2004, 2:38 am
Bitter and twisted

In the Breast Cancer Campaign donation bucket, of course

Nah, don't do a whole lot of flashing I'm afraid. I tend to save it for a select few (well, one). Out of all the staff working on the sheep station for the year that I was there I was the only one not to get naked and run about in the buff. Told you I was as pure as driven snow
I hope you got the grease out of your knickers then

Stains are hard to shift

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.