Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:02 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi Sam..

How ya doing petal?..
Im OK thanks, quite happy now ive booked me cut and colour at the hairdressers for my wedding annivarsary next wednesday.

I have cancelled my barcelona trip in favour of going to Sandown racecourse on the saturday and staying in a hotel and meeting up with some Expats, should be good.

I am clock watching because I want to go home. Havent had a cup of tea all day.

Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:03 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Desdemona
Hey Deb. Still got your head around the fact that you are finally going to Oz?
Hi Sam. How are you my love?

Fine thanks Desi, I think I sent you some karma but I cant remember, have a check to see I did. Must be old age.

Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:10 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Deb. Still got your head around the fact that you are finally going to Oz?
Hi Sam. How are you my love?

Hi Desi..

My head is all over the place at the moment, trying to think of everything at once, I really must calm down and relax, but I am finding it hard to sit still for five minutes without thinking, right, whats next...

I am sure everything will turn out fine, its just, I know I am such a worry pot and always worry incase something goes wrong..

Anyway, how are you?
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:12 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Im OK thanks, quite happy now ive booked me cut and colour at the hairdressers for my wedding annivarsary next wednesday.

I have cancelled my barcelona trip in favour of going to Sandown racecourse on the saturday and staying in a hotel and meeting up with some Expats, should be good.

I am clock watching because I want to go home. Havent had a cup of tea all day.

Sounds good Sam, meeting up with the expats, I am sure you will have a better time..

Never mind work, just pop on a plane, I'll put the kettle on chuck....

So, how many years of married bliss then?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:15 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi Matt,

Yeah, I've seen that one - it's cheese.

There is a minibus hire company in Cornwall by the same name.
No-one really takes any notice but one year a local company hired them to transport visiting students from Africa and that raised a few eyebrows.
It's a funny old world Bix ... I was re-reading Sunday's paper (told you I was bored!) and caught a "French Theme Night" feature using the word "Frog" left right and center

Do that in the English tabloids and see what happens ... actually, nothing would happen either
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 12:16 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

You definitely have to be REALLY bored!! Which I was yesterday. And managed to catch some of the piss take It was quite funny really until the mods locked the thread
Aye, well, give someone a peaked cap and they go power-mad
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:29 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

And I missed all the fun in here...hmmm
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 1:47 am
Banned

Desdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond reputeDesdemona has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Fine thanks Desi, I think I sent you some karma but I cant remember, have a check to see I did. Must be old age.
Been getting your karma, Sam. Thanks. So when is the next installment of the newspaper
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Damn.

Fell asleep at the keyboard last night and missed all me mates.

Excusee moi mon pals
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:18 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Bix
Damn.

Excusee moi mon pals

Hi Bix...

Seen your message in the Oz forum, thanks for the congrats...

Shame you are the other side, we could of met up for a beer...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:20 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Damn.

Excusee moi mon pals
you have mates?
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:24 am
Deb

Originally Posted by walla1
you have mates?

He bribes them with his bone Dave...
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's one drink I would have enjoyed
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by walla1
you have mates?
You are so cutting with your remarks.
I was including you in that statement but now find myself deeply hurt
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 11:32 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Bix
Now that's one drink I would have enjoyed

I know, I could of finally seen your bone Bix....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.