Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 17th 2004, 4:53 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
But I am the filling in your sarnie oh lioness of a thousand dreams.
I am the topping to your fav cake oh lioness of a thousand dreams.

Now next time woman remember the sauce.

I was wondering when you two lions would meet!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:00 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Sure Bix. When monkeys fly out of my butt.....

Thanks sweetie!, he doesn't know who he is messing with!!
Night night!!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 6:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning, morning, morning.

And what a bright and cheerful morning it is too.

Cripple update: now able to get the car into fifth which shows a marked improvement in the state of my chest, so to speak. Also means I can stop driving around like a granny. Everything is slightly green and/or weeping.

Bix - you didn't drown then?

Now, where's everyone else? Where's the usual gang to play with? Sue? Simone? Mairi?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:21 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bundy?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Bundy?

LOL! Don't start that again!

It'll be a bit quiet my end ( ) today. Got a day long meeting starting in half an hour or so. Not impressed. Don't these people know that I have threads to post!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:28 pm

Originally Posted by bundy
LOL! Don't start that again!

It'll be a bit quiet my end ( ) today. Got a day long meeting starting in half an hour or so. Not impressed. Don't these people know that I have threads to post!
Just want to wish you congratulations! All right, I'll leave you alone today!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

Just want to wish you congratulations! All right, I'll leave you alone today!

Congrats for what? What have I done now?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:49 pm

Congrats for what? What have I done now?
4000 posts
Old Aug 17th 2004, 8:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

4000 posts

Oh that. That's old news. But thanks anyway!
Old Aug 17th 2004, 9:02 pm

Oh that. That's old news. But thanks anyway!
I'm an old man, Its takes longer for things to get to me. Time to up the medication methinks!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:41 am
She's a bird, you know

Well, that's got to be the slowest day in the history of this thread! I miss one day and you all end up speechless....Useless, just useless
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:47 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Well, that's got to be the slowest day in the history of this thread! I miss one day and you all end up speechless....Useless, just useless
well i'm 'ere.
i'm in cambridge uk too
was in cambridge nz recently. like oz better than nz inspite ofloving uk for it's great dog walks and horse riding which is weird coz a lot of nz looks like uk!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:52 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by mumomonty
well i'm 'ere.
i'm in cambridge uk too
was in cambridge nz recently. like oz better than nz inspite ofloving uk for it's great dog walks and horse riding which is weird coz a lot of nz looks like uk!

Well hello! Saw your horse thread on the Oz/NZ forum. Bit horse mad myself, although currently without mount (calm down Bix) and I miss it like hell. Have a horse waiting for me in Oz though. I prefer Oz to NZ too.

So, you're in Cambridge as well! Are you applying to emigrate? Come on, tell us your story....
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Sure Bix. When monkeys fly out of my butt.....
Alright, there are just some things that don't even beg to be considered! Ouch big time Leslie!!!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Alright, there are just some things that don't even beg to be considered! Ouch big time Leslie!!!

And since when did monkeys fly anyway?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.