Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 12th 2004, 1:22 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Bix
It's the quality of that first thou that's remarkable
Thank you master. It takes a great deal of effort to do 1000 posts without saying anything of any real value!

Still, it'd take the girls 4000 posts to say the same thing.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 6:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loose
Thank you master. It takes a great deal of effort to do 1000 posts without saying anything of any real value!

Still, it'd take the girls 4000 posts to say the same thing.
3861, in fact. Make that 3862.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

It's Friday 13th, but I don't care....it's the last full day of the Summer Schools!!!!!!!!! Yes, we send a thousand students packing later on. Literally

Just got to go to a dinner tonight, do a speech and all that. Pack up the rest of the office tomorrow. Then it's a big sigh of relief, a prayer that I'll never do another summer schools (although I said that last year ), and back to *normality*. And back to the forum full time. Oh yes.

Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:19 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
It's Friday 13th, but I don't care....it's the last full day of the Summer Schools!!!!!!!!! Yes, we send a thousand students packing later on. Literally

Just got to go to a dinner tonight, do a speech and all that. Pack up the rest of the office tomorrow. Then it's a big sigh of relief, a prayer that I'll never do another summer schools (although I said that last year ), and back to *normality*. And back to the forum full time. Oh yes.

hope you have a fun day then bundy!!

sue
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hope you have a fun day then bundy!!

sue

I wouldn't go that far. It started badly when I missed an important phonecall and whacked my knee tripping over my chair trying to get it.

I've spent the last two hours testing slide projectors which is always a fascinating task. Now I have to count plastic cups before working out where to store 6 boxes of UHT milk cartons.

I'm supposed to be a high-flying manager. I should have minions to do this stuff for me
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bundy]

I've spent the last two hours testing slide projectors which is always a fascinating task. Now I have to count plastic cups before working out where to store 6 boxes of UHT milk cartons.

QUOTE]
They seem responsible jobs for a Girlie

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=Grayling]

QUOTE]
They seem responsible jobs for a Girlie

G

I should point out that this has involved fixing said slide projectors, you know, wiring and fuses and the like (my dad taught me well). Counting plastic cups has involved hefting dirty great boxes of them about and they weigh a lot. Sorting out the milk has meant lots of teetering on a step ladder and swinging up into the loft. Luckily, I don't have any nails to break and I'm always a bit scruffy, so no damage done!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:53 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily, I don't have any nails to break and I'm always a bit scruffy, so no damage done!
Look on the bright side. After today you will have plenty of time to grow them. Then you can polish and file them

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:56 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Grayling
Look on the bright side. After today you will have plenty of time to grow them. Then you can polish and file them

G

Never had any nails me. Lifetime of outdoor activity and lack of thyroid! My mum has such beautiful hands and go and get my dad's.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Never had any nails me. Lifetime of outdoor activity and lack of thyroid! My mum has such beautiful hands and go and get my dad's.
You having a tough day?

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

You having a tough day?

G

What makes you say that?!

Every day is a tough day at the moment....
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:06 pm
Bitter and twisted

What makes you say that?!

Every day is a tough day at the moment....
Dunno Just thought your earlier response seemed a bit less jovial than usual.

I'm having a bad day.
I'm bored
It's p*ssing down with rain
The rivers are all flooded and I've got nothing to do.

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

I'm having a bad day.
I'm bored

G

Oooo, you're so intuitive G. Are you sure you're not a woman?!

You're right, I am a bit down at the minute. Lots of reasons, but a big part of it is the knowledge that everything that's been whirling about for the last few months will stop. I came back from tending to my mum and launched straight into the Summer Schools without a break. I think I'm a wee bit scared of taking a break because I know once I finally stop Things will catch up with me and I'll have to spend a bit of time sorting my life out over the next few months. Not so good at that.

Look at me being all serious!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:15 pm
Bitter and twisted

Oooo, you're so intuitive G. Are you sure you're not a woman?!

You're right, I am a bit down at the minute. Lots of reasons, but a big part of it is the knowledge that everything that's been whirling about for the last few months will stop. I came back from tending to my mum and launched straight into the Summer Schools without a break. I think I'm a wee bit scared of taking a break because I know once I finally stop Things will catch up with me and I'll have to spend a bit of time sorting my life out over the next few months. Not so good at that.

Look at me being all serious!
I know what you mean.
I think I retired too soon.

It was hectic to start with the trip to Australia and the novelty but now it's beginning to drag a bit

Would be better if the weather picked up a bit

You maybe need a holiday to chill a bit

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:20 pm
Professional Princess

I'm having a bad day.
I'm bored

G
Grayling my love, can you get a 'Storm, Wet Pants and Dirty Legs' story for me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.