Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 13th 2004, 7:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Well hello....here I am at 8.00am on a Saturday morning, at work, purely to get onto the forum. I'm beyond hope.

What cross by my name, where, who, why????????

Been practising a bit of the old pole dancing round the lamp posts of Cambridge. Got some funny looks, but it's all in a good cause, right!

Glad to see we've topped the 200 page mark. Gives me a warm and fuzzy glow.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 7:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
lol

hihi, there's a photo of me in the spa in the gallery

(doesn't show a thing though, and even if it did, don't think anyone would need a shower because of it, but I just thought it'd be funny to mention, must be the alcohol.... )

I'm sure it will be enough though Simone. There is visible flesh....

Got a picture of me in my bikini emerging from the sea all Ursula Andress like (but without the body or hair ). Sure as hell not gonna post it here though! Just thought I'd tease those boys a bit.....
Old Aug 13th 2004, 8:30 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
I'm sure it will be enough though Simone. There is visible flesh....

Got a picture of me in my bikini emerging from the sea all Ursula Andress like (but without the body or hair ). Sure as hell not gonna post it here though! Just thought I'd tease those boys a bit.....
lol, did you see the remarks and marks given? :-D Not enough flesh, definetly! Did you see all the comments that CON's wife(not that I believe it! ) got?!!! :scared:
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:09 pm
She's a bird, you know

lol, did you see the remarks and marks given? :-D Not enough flesh, definetly! Did you see all the comments that CON's wife(not that I believe it! ) got?!!! :scared:

MIssed that! Where? In the photopost bit?
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:13 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

MIssed that! Where? In the photopost bit?
Yeah, poster CON.
It can't be his wife who has had 3 kids, just can't be!!!

CON artist
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

Yeah, poster CON.
It can't be his wife who has had 3 kids, just can't be!!!

CON artist

Definitely having us on I reckon.

Plus all the other photos have tags like 'xmas' and 'niamh' and the one of his bird just has 'gif'....which would be a strange name.

Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:31 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Plus all the other photos have tags like 'xmas' and 'niamh' and the one of his bird just has 'gif'....which would be a strange name.

Mmm, yeah, good spotting!

Well, you never know.... but still...
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:37 pm
She's a bird, you know

Mmm, yeah, good spotting!

Well, you never know.... but still...

If I look like that after having three kids.....I'd be a very happy gilr indeed.

Mind you, it's not like I look like that to start with, so I reckon I'm on a loser before I even start!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:45 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

If I look like that after having three kids.....I'd be a very happy gilr indeed.

Mind you, it's not like I look like that to start with, so I reckon I'm on a loser before I even start!
Yeah, me too.
Mum said I'd lose my puppy fat, but I never did! (ok my own fault....)
Old Aug 13th 2004, 9:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Miaooow
Been sharpening the claws I see girls

G
Old Aug 13th 2004, 10:02 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Grayling
Miaooow
Been sharpening the claws I see girls

G
I don't have claws, Bix does though!
Old Aug 13th 2004, 10:04 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have claws, Bix does though!
Just had a look at the picture.

Think you might be right

G
Old Aug 13th 2004, 10:10 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just had a look at the picture.

Think you might be right

G
Ah, cool.

Btw, think all the other guys, were to, eh..., stunned to think otherwise
Old Aug 13th 2004, 10:14 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248690

Pollster's back!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 14th 2004, 12:05 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the olympic opening ceremony cos i was too busy murdering my kids...........
How was last nights 'do' bundy? did you get a standing ovation for your speech??

sue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.