Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Grayling
Whooops!!

I forgot about Mrs G

G

See, reverting to type once again, taking your better half for granted

Just as well she isn't online buddy, or you'd be wearing parts of your anatomy as a fetching pair of earrings right now!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else spot this link at the bottom of the page?

http://www.boohbahtoys.com/acatalog/...e_Bundies.html

Go on then, which Little Bundy am I?
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
See, reverting to type once again, taking your better half for granted

Just as well she isn't online buddy, or you'd be wearing parts of your anatomy as a fetching pair of earrings right now!
Have to sew them back on first

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:47 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Whooops!!

I forgot about Mrs G

G
uuh ooh

I predict a big bunch of flowers and a box of choccies could be coming Mrs G's way soon

Last edited by Mairi&Chris; Aug 12th 2004 at 2:51 am.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon an 'Easter Bunny' Bundy

I remember you talking about rabbits

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:50 am
She's a bird, you know

Have to sew them back on first

G

LOL!!! Very amusing indeed
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:52 am
She's a bird, you know

I reckon an 'Easter Bunny' Bundy

I remember you talking about rabbits

G

They're all a bit.......pastel for me. Where's hardcore, khai-bo-ing, DIYing, jilleroo Bundy,eh?
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:52 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

it tickles me what turns up in the ads at the bottom of some of these threads. Elk meat was one on the auz/nz forum earlier on ABCD's thread about the price of meat!!

my kids love boobahs btw - though god knows why, all they seem to do is spin around all day making silly noises.........hang on, thats me....... :scared:
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:54 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
it tickles me what turns up in the ads at the bottom of some of these threads. Elk meat was one on the auz/nz forum earlier on ABCD's thread about the price of meat!!

my kids love boobahs btw - though god knows why, all they seem to do is spin around all day making silly noises.........hang on, thats me....... :scared:

Oh crap, it's me too. Spinning round that is. And maybe the silly noises, but only in certain situations, if you know what I mean
Old Aug 12th 2004, 2:58 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh crap, it's me too. Spinning round that is. And maybe the silly noises, but only in certain situations, if you know what I mean
You are making me blush

G
Old Aug 12th 2004, 3:13 am
She's a bird, you know

You are making me blush

G
Ahhhh, the power I wield!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 3:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Nothing from Loose then. He must have had the longest shower in history...and he'll doubtless be straight back in it when he eventually reads this thread again. Poor boy - slave to his...instincts
Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:27 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Nothing from Loose then. He must have had the longest shower in history...and he'll doubtless be straight back in it when he eventually reads this thread again. Poor boy - slave to his...instincts
I'm here, just saving my next post for a really important message seen as it'll be my 1000th!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:30 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

D'oh

Old Aug 12th 2004, 12:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

It's the quality of that first thou that's remarkable

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.