Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:03 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Come on people, just a few more posts until I hit 4000!
I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:08 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ray6

Well, that's your opinion, to which you are entitled. But since this was our thread to start off with and you are but a guest in our little cr*p club, you should be nice.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:08 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Go Bundy, Go Bundy, Go Bundy, Go Bundy, Go Bundy, Go Bundy!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:09 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that's your opinion, to which you are entitled. But since this was our thread to start off with and you are but a guest in our little cr*p club, you should be nice.
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:10 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Humilate myself how?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:12 am
Ray

Humilate myself how?
Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:14 am
She's a bird, you know

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental

I think the two are mutually exclusive anyway. Which is a good thing because I wouldn't want to be anywhere near what you perceive to be real
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:16 am
Ray

I think the two are mutually exclusive anyway. Which is a good thing because I wouldn't want to be anywhere near what you perceive to be real
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
You sound reasonable...Time to up your medication.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:17 am
She's a bird, you know

Time to up your medication.
Which one?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:18 am
Ray

Which one?
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:21 am
She's a bird, you know

I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter
Just trying to keep it at your level Ray.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:21 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Not good Ray :scared: I used to think you were nice but now ....... No need to insult Bundy like this.

Ps. yes I know its the crap thread but even so......
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:22 am
Ray

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris
Not good Ray :scared: I used to think you were nice but now ....... No need to insult Bundy like this.

I like you both... You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I see, even after a few extra pages, I've still come in where I left off.

Good morning/afternoon everyone.
Old Aug 17th 2004, 2:23 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Mairi&Chris

Thanks mate. I don't know, having a pop at the girl with the chipped rib and multiple contusions

(PS - made it over the 4000 mark!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.