Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Nope, it's still her fault. I acutally saw her just minutes after the crunch because I was on my way to our closing lunch at the time. She said something unsympathetic about blood and being squeamish and when I squeaked about work on Monday, she gave me the Look of Death and reminded me that I had A Very Important Meeting to attend. So here I am. At work.
Ah, right, hmmph!
Bloody mad woman (the boss)
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:53 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Not the kitten heel argument again

OK but you wear the heels this time!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:53 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
You know Bix the Ladies have to stay behind the tranches and us men have to protect them!

Ahem! That's not how I remember it at all.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 1:54 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Ahem! That's not how I remember it at all.
Whoops Number two's here! Hiya Leslie! I think the girls were feeling outnumbered.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:04 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Look it's only a cracked rib, sore behind, numerous cuts and abrasions, cleft chin, bruised nose, she can still iron and cook for petes sake!

Got that right. Still cooked for Mr B last night despite the fact that moving my arms too much flippin hurts. Can't lift an iron though, so had to leave that to him, which was amusing...and expensive.

As for a sore behind????? Who mentioned behinds? That's about the only bit of me currently unbruised, cos I fell on my face. Oh I see, can't tell the difference, ha ha bloody ha.

Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:05 am

Important to keep those muscles moving Bundy, no time to rest.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:07 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Important to keep those muscles moving Bundy, no time to rest.
Yeah, thanks Cov, I feel sooooo much better now
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:07 am

Who mentioned behinds? That's about the only bit of me currently unbruised, cos I fell on my face. Oh I see, can't tell the difference, ha ha bloody ha.

Did a mention the cleft chin.....
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:08 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops Number two's here! Hiya Leslie! I think the girls were feeling outnumbered.

Hi Suhk-o-Rama!

Hey Bundy, Sorry to hear about the bike crash ...... I wiped out on my bike earlier this year. A HUGE Rotweiler was chasing me, barking and foaming at the mouth. Scared me to death. I was so busy watching the dog, I didn't notice the parked car that I piled into.

It was ok though! The cement broke my fall... :scared:

Seriously though, I didn't break anything or have to go to hospital. Just multiple contusions and abrasions.

Get well soon!
She's a bird, you know

Did a mention the cleft chin.....

LOL! You cheeky bugger

Yeah, thanks Cov, I feel sooooo much better now

There you go, best to laugh at adversity.

Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:09 am

LOL! You cheeky bugger
I know you've got the fac of an angel, but can't let you get big headed!
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:10 am
She's a bird, you know

[QUOTE=Leslie66]
It was ok though! The cement broke my fall... :scared:

QUOTE]

Yes, cement (or in my case, tarmac), is good like that. Obviously, I'd have preferred to pile into a nice feather bed, but cement did the trick just as well
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:10 am
She's a bird, you know

There you go, best to laugh at adversity.

Can't laugh - got a chipped rib, stoopid
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:11 am
She's a bird, you know

I know you've got the fac of an angel, but can't let you get big headed!

Who? Me? And what's a fac?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.