Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 8:52 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Well, presentation went well, not to many difficult questions

And meeting up with the boss's son isn't going to happen, cos he doesn't want to! Phew! No surprise though, why would his son want to meet up, when he can easily find all the info he needs on internet etc!?

Now, I have to prepare for my final talk thingy at school, Friday, 9am!
And later today I hear my grade for the reports(well, they tell me if I've passed)
:scared:

One of my friends passed with two 5.5's (just on the edge), another friend passed with two 8's! (out of 10, 5.5 is passed)
Damn, hope I get 8's too, though not counting on it! Won't be happy with 5.5 or 6!!! grrrr!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Simone! Go sock it to them....
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:09 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Morning all, and welcome to all involved with the on going battle of the sexes.

Im in too good a mood today to argue with you all I'm afraid. Hangovers gone, and set off for Glastonbury later so I'm buzzin!! I'm buzzin more than that thing you girls keep next to the bed!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:11 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Morning all, and welcome to all involved with the on going battle of the sexes.

Im in too good a mood today to argue with you all I'm afraid. Hangovers gone, and set off for Glastonbury later so I'm buzzin!! I'm buzzin more than that thing you girls keep next to the bed!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
Take me to Glastonbury!!!!! I can never go due to the goddamn Summer Schools....Have you got your tent?
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:23 pm
She's a bird, you know

By the way, be gentle with me today, my parents had to have my old cat put down last night. I'm not being all girly, but I'd had him since I was 12, so I am a wee bit sad about it
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:23 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
Take me to Glastonbury!!!!! I can never go due to the goddamn Summer Schools....Have you got your tent?

Forget summer school and i'll smuggle you in! Cant wait. There's 8 of us going, and I got an e-mail from one of my kylies friends who's wedding I went to in OZ. She's working in London now, and her and her bloke are going to Glasto. meeting for a civil drink or 9! Small world eh!!

Mate got a new tent this week so I'm sorted. Half of us going early, get the tents up and relax. The others coming tomo afternoon. Watch the England game with 50 or 60 thousand others at the Pyraid stage, then 3 days of quality music drinking and........other stuff!

Anyone else ever been?
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:25 pm
Re mem mem member

By the way, be gentle with me today, my parents had to have my old cat put down last night. I'm not being all girly, but I'd had him since I was 12, so I am a wee bit sad about it

Chin up. he's in pussy heaven. (where Jack wants to be I reckon).
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 9:38 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, have fun Loose!
We've got festivals like that here too, been to them a number of times!
I especially like Lowlands, cos it's not only got cool bands (in at least 5 tents), but also film, theater, comedy, dance....
It''s always either muddy or bloody hot though!!
I guess muddy for you now???

Thanks Bundy.
Sorry to hear about your cat
One of our dogs will have to be put down soon (Ã?'ll probably be in Oz...). He's one of the two we got in Australia. The other one made it to 14, was put down a few years ago. This one, Takkie, is now 16! But getting really thin and frail. Sometimes can hardly walk, but then the next day sort of bouncing around again....

Just think your cat won't be suffering anymore, and he'll be in heaven!
Old Jun 22nd 2004, 10:23 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by Simone
Cool, have fun Loose!
We've got festivals like that here too, been to them a number of times!
I especially like Lowlands, cos it's not only got cool bands (in at least 5 tents), but also film, theater, comedy, dance....
It''s always either muddy or bloody hot though!!
I guess muddy for you now???

Thanks Bundy.
Sorry to hear about your cat
One of our dogs will have to be put down soon (Ã?'ll probably be in Oz...). He's one of the two we got in Australia. The other one made it to 14, was put down a few years ago. This one, Takkie, is now 16! But getting really thin and frail. Sometimes can hardly walk, but then the next day sort of bouncing around again....

Just think your cat won't be suffering anymore, and he'll be in heaven!

Yeah the weathers been ropey (p*ssing it down at the moment) but the drainage is better than before, and word from the site is its holding up ok. Forecast looks better for later too. i hope so. I went to the 2 muddy years 97/98 and can honestly say it was spoilt in '98.

Old Jun 22nd 2004, 10:42 pm
She's a bird, you know

Loose - nope, never made it a festival as I've always been working at the important time Have to make do with watching it on TV which just isn't the same

Simone - I know it's very un-aussie to get all sentimental about pets, especially cats, but this cat was a bit of a character and he's been around a long time. Our family dog died while I was in Oz, which was sad. And the dog we had in Oz was really sick just before we left. As he was only 10 months old at the time I managed to persuade them not to shoot him (he's a working dog) and now he's going strong.
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 1:08 am
She's a bird, you know

Simone, how'd the presentation etc go? Are you all done now?

Come on 'cr*p' gang, let's keep the thread alive! How big do you reckon it will get?????
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 1:41 am
Re mem mem member

How big do you reckon it will get?????

Well have you seen that film about the anaconda?

Oh you mean the thread.

Yeah come on Simone, we want know if your presentation went ok.

Where are all the soft girlies today??

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 1:47 am
She's a bird, you know

Well have you seen that film about the anaconda?

Oh you mean the thread.

I put that in especialy for you, Loose. I knew you'd rise. So to speak
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Where are all the soft girlies today??

Feeling stressed, am just a soft girlie after all can I still play wind up Loose though, pleeeeaaassseee?
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 1:57 am
Re mem mem member

I put that in especialy for you, Loose. I knew you'd rise. So to speak
I'm so predictable

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.