Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 24th 2004, 12:53 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
I just hope his tent doesn't get wee-d on

hehe......I was kinda hoping it did!!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I passed!!!!!!!!!!
With good grades!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 7 and a 8!!!!!!!!

The 8 was for the presentation/talk. They told me they tried to make it difficult for me, but it was easy!!!

The 7 for the reports and the process(working at it like a project).
Very happy with that, cos I could've done better, if I wasn't on here all day!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Simone <pats Simone on the back> Hope you have something relaxing planned for the weekend, you deserve it!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 8:24 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Well done Simone <pats Simone on the back> Hope you have something relaxing planned for the weekend, you deserve it!
Thanks!

Nah, don't deserve it , but doing nothing, and have a party Saturday(not my party)
Old Jun 24th 2004, 9:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Simone! I had total confidence in you. Have a drink on me (but not as many as last weekend )

I've just had a car episode. Typical men. Mr B managed to put screenwash into the coolant bottle so we've spent all morning pratting about draining the radiator and topping it up with new coolant
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:23 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by bundy
Nice one Simone! I had total confidence in you. Have a drink on me (but not as many as last weekend )

I've just had a car episode. Typical men. Mr B managed to put screenwash into the coolant bottle so we've spent all morning pratting about draining the radiator and topping it up with new coolant
OMG! lol!!!! (sorry! )

Thanks, yeah, will not drink as much!

My friend just sent me the webaddresses where photo's are of last weekends party, so of to find them and see if I'm on any. (and if I don't look to..... I'll post it/them
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
OMG! lol!!!! (sorry! )

Thanks, yeah, will not drink as much!

My friend just sent me the webaddresses where photo's are of last weekends party, so of to find them and see if I'm on any. (and if I don't look to..... I'll post it/them

Post away Simone, after all, we've heard so much about it!

You can tell Mr B doesn't drive over here, can't you
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:54 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

OK, I'm only on one.... phew!
OMG, there's some terrible photo's.
Here's a few reasonably decent ones

Watching the soccer:
(me on the left with the turquise top(it was only see-through at the back...) too short skirt and fishnets)
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-voetbal.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:56 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Our hosts, Maarten(my classmate, with ugly elvis suit ), Vincent and David, in front of the bed(which was only used for photo's(as far as I'm aware...) )
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-maartenvincentdavid2.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 1:57 am
She's a bird, you know

LOL! SImone, you hussy
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:00 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Around the fire
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-vuurkorf.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Lol!

Well, here's another load of hussys!!!
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-girls.jpg  
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

That's it.

BTw, in the one with the fire I'm also in, to the right, with the jeans jacket (cold!!!).
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:05 am
She's a bird, you know

Looks like a good party Simone! Bit worried about the outdoors bed though
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:30 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by bundy
Looks like a good party Simone! Bit worried about the outdoors bed though
Yes, so was I!!!
Luckily it was only used for wierd photo's!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.