Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:47 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Where's the pied purple headed people eater?

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:49 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
How high were the heels?

It still sounds a good job.

G
Erm, 3 inches.

I'm no shoe-fetishist, but I've got this fantastic pair of shoes for wearing with an evening dress (this is Cambridge, lots of May Balls to attend). They have five inch heels which makes me 6'3" when I wear them and I spend the whole time bashing my head on doorways. Still, they make my legs longer, so it's not all bad.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:51 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Erm, 3 inches.

I'm no shoe-fetishist, but I've got this fantastic pair of shoes for wearing with an evening dress (this is Cambridge, lots of May Balls to attend). They have five inch heels which makes me 6'3" when I wear them and I spend the whole time bashing my head on doorways. Still, they make my legs longer, so it's not all bad.
Just my mind working overtime

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:53 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Just my mind working overtime

G

No change there then.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:56 am
Bitter and twisted

No change there then.
Found a song for Simone:

http://www.shebwooley.com/ppe.htm

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:11 am
She's a bird, you know

Found a song for Simone:

G
My comp didn't like that link very much. Got the blue screen of death
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:12 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the pied purple headed people eater?

G

Anyway.... I was on heels today too. Didn't have any other open shoes.
So was at work with a skirt and heels too :-D
Making the guys coffee.

Oh dear...

Actually, I need some karma-sympathy! Burned myself from the steam of the kettle :-D Even got 2 blisters from it!
They made me tell the health and safety guy, and now they are going to 'change the layout of the workplace'.
Kettle is in the best place it could be, don't know what would be better. Don't know how my arm actually ended up above it though...
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:14 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Found a song for Simone:

G
My computer found it ok.... but me, nooooooooo! :scared:
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:17 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Simone

Anyway.... I was on heels today too. Didn't have any other open shoes.
So was at work with a skirt and heels too :-D
Making the guys coffee.

Oh dear...

Actually, I need some karma-sympathy! Burned myself from the steam of the kettle Even got 2 blisters from it!
They made me tell the health and safety guy, and now they are going to 'change the layout of the workplace'.
Kettle is in the best place it could be, don't know what would be better. Don't know how my arm actually ended up above it though...
Ouch! Steam burns really hurt. Bad luck Simone. See if you can track down something called BurnAid from the pharmacy - I had in when I was cooking in Oz. Used to burn myself on a daily basis (still have the scars ) and whilst it's not usually a good idea to put anything other than cold water on a burn, this stuff works and was recommended by a doc. Don't pop the blisters either, or if you have to, do it by going in under the good skin next to it and popping it from underneath. Ooo, Nurse Bundy to the rescue

And as the health and safety officer for the summer schools, too blinkin right you should report it!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:17 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

My comp didn't like that link very much. Got the blue screen of death
My version of Netscape opened it the once and then refused to close-down a "java debugging" window ... if anyone else gets this ctrl-alt-delete, select the "netscpe" task and click "End Task".

Good tune though
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:28 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Ouch! Steam burns really hurt. Bad luck Simone. See if you can track down something called BurnAid from the pharmacy - I had in when I was cooking in Oz. Used to burn myself on a daily basis (still have the scars ) and whilst it's not usually a good idea to put anything other than cold water on a burn, this stuff works and was recommended by a doc. Don't pop the blisters either, or if you have to, do it by going in under the good skin next to it and popping it from underneath. Ooo, Nurse Bundy to the rescue

And as the health and safety officer for the summer schools, too blinkin right you should report it!
Yeah, but it's only two tiny little blistery sort of things.
I'd rather they gave me a mousepad with wrist rest thingy than change where the kettle is!

Thanks for the tips, but it's not that bad really, can't feel it anymore, was hours ago now. Just had it under cold water.

Am always clumsy like this. Other day got a big papercut on top of my finger. Wasn't even thin paper, was a magazine cover
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:34 am
She's a bird, you know

Yeah, but it's only two tiny little blistery sort of things.
I'd rather they gave me a mousepad with wrist rest thingy than change where the kettle is!

Thanks for the tips, but it's not that bad really, can't feel it anymore, was hours ago now. Just had it under cold water.

Am always clumsy like this. Other day got a big papercut on top of my finger. Wasn't even thin paper, was a magazine cover

LOL! I used to file for a living when I was about 15. I'm all too familiar with paper cuts.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:38 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

LOL! I used to file for a living when I was about 15. I'm all too familiar with paper cuts.
They're wierd hey, they sting!
Where as other cuts I end up with, I never feel a thing.
On my hands, don't know where they come from.
Legs is a bit more obvious, shaving.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:40 am
She's a bird, you know

They're wierd hey, they sting!
Where as other cuts I end up with, I never feel a thing.
On my hands, don't know where they come from.
Legs is a bit more obvious, shaving.
One of life's little mysteries: why do papercuts hurt soooooo much?!

With me it's bruises. I've got a cracker on my shin from my bike pedal and I've just noticed the startings of another belter of a bruise on my elbow (whacked the bathroom cabinet this morning ).
Old Oct 28th 2004, 2:43 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

One of life's little mysteries: why do papercuts hurt soooooo much?!
Shhhhhh, there'll be gangs wandering around with loose-leaf folders next ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.