Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:35 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by Simone
That's why I said, do you have a scanner? Then you can could've scanned the old photo in now But never mind, no camera even!

Now, it's very quiet on here! Where's Bundy, Grayling, Bob....????
Think they're all down the pub, without us

Must away to sleep now, in my cold, dark cave

Cheers
Anya.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 12:41 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

He, lol. Matt posted when I did, Bundy posted when Anja did!

Glad the car's fixed Bundy, nice and cheap too! (not that I have any idea how such things cost, but it sounds cheap!)

I have to get airco in car fixed soon. It's broken, and several people have said it's the refrigerator gas that's all gone/leaked.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:03 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Coooeeee!!

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:13 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Coooeeee!!

G

Wotcha
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:20 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Coooeeee!!

G
Greetings ... you have unfortunately reminded me of the film "Les Patterson Saves the World", which I paid good money to see many moons ago ...

Best line: "We're not tourists, we're Australians!".

Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:29 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Greetings ... you have unfortunately reminded me of the film "Les Patterson Saves the World", which I paid good money to see many moons ago ...

Best line: "We're not tourists, we're Australians!".

People said they wanted a picture of me smiling and it was the nearest I could get

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by bundy
Wotcha
Ey oop Bundy.

Did you get a good shafting?

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:30 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

People said they wanted a picture of me smiling and it was the nearest I could get

G

...and what a delightful picture it is!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Ey oop Bundy.

Did you get a good shafting?

G

Not really....all a bit disappointing really.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:32 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

G
Well, you look happy!

Nice Glasgow tan
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Not really....all a bit disappointing really.
OK. I stopped reading just as you said you got down on your hands and knees in front of the mechanic.

Sounded like something out of a Ron Jeremy film

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Well, you look happy!

Nice Glasgow tan
I'm going to top it up a bit later

G
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:40 am
She's a bird, you know

OK. I stopped reading just as you said you got down on your hands and knees in front of the mechanic.

Sounded like something out of a Ron Jeremy film

G
LOL! Yep, smutty to the last.

Picture the scene: me striding in straight from work in my smart(ish) work togs, high heels, long coat, hair blowing in the breeze......all that talk of popping my bonnet and leaking fluids and then getting down on my hands and knees in front of the grease-smeared mechanic (and the apprentice, in fact), fully expecting a shafting.....

Still want to retrain?!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:41 am
Account Closed

Picture the scene: me striding in straight from work in my smart(ish) work togs, high heels, long coat, hair blowing in the breeze......all that talk of popping my bonnet and leaking fluids and then getting down on my hands and knees in front of the grease-smeared mechanic (and the apprentice, in fact), fully expecting a shafting.....

Still want to retrain?!
Way-hey!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 1:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Still want to retrain?!
How high were the heels?

It still sounds a good job.

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.