Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:03 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

And anyway, I'll need cheering up while I'm running the summer schools, so I'll be relying on you lot to post me tales of fun and frivolity. And I'll be coming along to whinge about being stressed and overworked etc etc
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:04 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

I I'll be still be around.

Right well have a good summer school, and go easy on the other guys for the next few days.

Take care.

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:09 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
I I'll be still be around.

Right well have a good summer school, and go easy on the other guys for the next few days.

Take care.

You too. Enjoy the mud!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 6:21 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Thanks guys managed to get a big pack of choccy cookies, just having 5 minutes before I do my mad house cleaning thingy... have a viewer at 6.15pm.

Hope you do really well with your dissertation Simone...
Thanks!
Hope the viewer went well!

Well, my dissertation is passed!!!!! Woohooo!
That's half of my grade. Don't know what it is yet though, better be more than a 7!

Anyway, bundy and loose, glad you two have been enjoying each- oh, yourselves

Forums are much more fun than chatting and msn. This way, you can just go away for a while, and answer later.
It's a good thing it's all in one thread (mostly) though, and in the Lounge, that's best.

Well, off to watch Holland lose....(gosh, and I'm usually such a positive person.. )
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:59 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG they actually won! And Germany lost.

Well, we'll have a little mass hysteria for a while longer then....
Gotta cool party Saturday, with bands, but I'm sure there'll be a tv too!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 12:58 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hullo......remember me???
im on terminal nights at the moment.....what happened while i was away????????

congratulations on the dissertation simone!!!!!!
what happens next for you? are you going on to do a phd/masters?

think im going to end up wiping bums for the rest of my life!!!!

d'ya think loose will be able to cope with the dark, in a tent????

sue
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 7:18 pm
She's a bird, you know

Simone, you cheeky devil you....well done with the footy, if that means anything! As mentioned before I know less than nothing about that stupid soccer game thing.

Sue - you didn't miss anything very exciting. A bit more banter, Jack the Lad wanting us to show him assorted norks. Discussion as to the various other names available for the female breast. Loose telling us how he jammily sold his house, Larrissa worrying about selling hers.....

I had small hissy fit and dissappeared for all of about 2 hours because of a complex developed about being a waffler (coincided with my 3000th post).

Erm, other than that, general rambling. THe male troops are drastically diminished - Grayling in Oz, Loose in a tent, Bix chickened out. Useless men, eh!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:19 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hullo......remember me???
im on terminal nights at the moment.....what happened while i was away????????

congratulations on the dissertation simone!!!!!!
what happens next for you? are you going on to do a phd/masters?

think im going to end up wiping bums for the rest of my life!!!!

sue
Thanks!
First I still have to do my end talk tommorrow.

Not doing phd/masters stuff probably. (unless Pascal gets a great job in Oz, then I might keep studying)

Yeah, hadn't forgotten you, did think you were on nights. But you were still here yesterday or something, those others have been gone for days....

Yeah, nothing been happening much as Bundy said, everyone's gone!!!

My goal is to get this thread to 100 pages!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins

sue
I just hope his tent doesn't get wee-d on
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

Come on then Simone, keep posting to get the page number rising! Trouble is, without those men, there's nothing to argue about. Where's Bix? What's his excuse?
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:58 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Ummmmmm...........

Just heard another classmate also got two 8's!!!
So, better get back to preparing for tommorrow!

Hmm, very interesting that everyone seems to get the same grade for there reports as there end presentation/talk.... What a coincidence

Yeah, do you think Loose want's his mummy already?

Bix, where are yooouuuuuuuuuuu??????????

Chicken!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 10:59 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

oops, smiley overload
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 11:02 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone
Ummmmmm...........

Just heard another classmate also got two 8's!!!
So, better get back to preparing for tommorrow!

Hmm, very interesting that everyone seems to get the same grade for there reports as there end presentation/talk.... What a coincidence

Yeah, do you think Loose want's his mummy already?

Bix, where are yooouuuuuuuuuuu??????????

Chicken!
Good luck for tomorrow Simone. I'm sure you'll be fine. And if you don't get the mark you want, you can blame it on us lot!

I've noticed that my typing speed has improved no end since this thread appeared, so it is a useful tool after all!
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 11:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Nah, it'll all be my own fault. Addictive personality and no concentration span....

Yeah, my english vocabulary has gotten much better!
And sometimes my spelling too, but that was never really that bad.

I now type blind, with about 8 or 9 fingers, and that's partly because of the forum too!
Old Jun 24th 2004, 11:27 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Erm, other than that, general rambling. THe male troops are drastically diminished - Grayling in Oz, Loose in a tent, Bix chickened out. Useless men, eh!
I am here sweeties

Very busy at work at the moment, then footie, then on here and you are all gone this time of day.

Nuthin personal but you are lucky to be third in the pecking order

I also have to do my exercises in preparation for livin down under
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-upsidedown.jpg  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.