Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:32 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
Yes, so was I!!!
Luckily it was only used for wierd photo's!!!

Right........that's makes it ok then, I guess
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:40 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Right........that's makes it ok then, I guess
Not that wierd!
Old Jun 25th 2004, 2:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Not that wierd!

LOL! You Dutchies, eh
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:03 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! You Dutchies, eh
Damn, was afraid it would lead to that
Never knew 'we' had a wierd reputation like that, very strange!(ok, I guess there is the red light district in Amsterdam... but that's actually an 'attraction' for the rest of the country too)

Actually, I'm quite sure these theme parties aren't a dutch idea American or something....
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:06 am
She's a bird, you know

Damn, was afraid it would lead to that
Never knew 'we' had a wierd reputation like that, very strange!(ok, I guess there is the red light district in Amsterdam... but that's actually an 'attraction' for the rest of the country too)

Actually, I'm quite sure these theme parties aren't a dutch idea American or something....
I'm only joking Simone. I don't think the Dutch really have a bad reputation. In fact, we used to love it if we got Dutchies staying on the sheep station to work because we knew they'd always work hard but have a laugh too.
Old Jun 25th 2004, 3:16 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

I'm only joking Simone. I don't think the Dutch really have a bad reputation. In fact, we used to love it if we got Dutchies staying on the sheep station to work because we knew they'd always work hard but have a laugh too.
Yeah, that's good.
In Perth they also have a reputation of being hard workers, so hopefully that'll help us! (and then I'll ruin the reputation Better get my Ozzie accent back quick!(actually, never lost it)
Old Jun 30th 2004, 11:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and quiet for 6 days on this thread.

Bundy, head down and working for once.
Simone away practicing her Aus accent.
Anya setting someones wall on fire somewhere or scanning their
drive.
TWT must be doin extra shifts.
Mairi, well lets just say the cork industry is thriving.
Larissa in shock.

Ahhhh.... heavenly
Old Jun 30th 2004, 6:45 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

LOL!!!

Can we start a women versus men arguement again? Me and Sue (tiredwithtwins) have been giving Loose and Bix a pasting (or is that a reet good paggering) and it's been fun. We won, of course
All babies start out with the same number of raw cells which, over nine months, develop into a complete female baby.

The problem occurs when cells are instructed by the little chromosomes to make a male baby instead. Because there are only so many cells to go around, the cells necessary to develop a male's reproductive organs have to come from cells already assigned elsewhere in the female. Recent tests have shown that these cells are removed from the communications centre of the brain, migrate lower in the body and develop into male sexual organs.

If you visualise a normal brain to be similar to a full deck of cards,
this means that males are born a few cards short, so to speak. And some of their cards are in their shorts. This difference between the male and female brain manifests itself in various ways.

Little girls will tend to play things like house or learn to read.

Little boys, however, will tend to do things like placing a bucket over their heads and running into walls.

Little girls will think about doing things before taking any action.

Little boys will just punch or kick something and will look surprised if someone asks them why they just punched their little brother who was half asleep and looking the other way.

This basic cognitive difference continues to grow until puberty, when the hormones kick into action and the trouble really begins. After puberty, not only the size of the male and female brains differ, but the centre of thought also differs. Women think with their heads. Male thoughts often originate lower in their bodies where their ex-brain cells reside.

Of course, the size of this problem varies from man to man. In some men only a small number of brain cells migrate and they are left with nearly full mental capacity but they tend to be rather dull,
sexually speaking. Such men are known in medical terms as "Accountants."

Other men suffer larger brain cell relocation. These men are medically referred to as "Engineers."

A small number of men suffer massive brain cell migration to their
groins. These men are usually referred to as..... "Mr. President."
Old Jun 30th 2004, 7:03 pm
She's a bird, you know

LOL!!! Fantastic Lucyemma5! Welcome to the argument.....
Old Jun 30th 2004, 7:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Bix
Nice and quiet for 6 days on this thread.

Bundy, head down and working for once.
Simone away practicing her Aus accent.
Anya setting someones wall on fire somewhere or scanning their
drive.
TWT must be doin extra shifts.
Mairi, well lets just say the cork industry is thriving.
Larissa in shock.

Ahhhh.... heavenly

I'm still lurking Bix....don't think you've got rid of me entirely
Old Jun 30th 2004, 7:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Lucyemma5

Little boys, however, will tend to do things like placing a bucket over their heads and running into walls.
Loose, you've been caught out.
Old Jun 30th 2004, 7:24 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough
Default Argument

15 things to tell your daughters

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks-out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out
alone.

5. Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor; a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the
do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest they are too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him
chequebooks.

14. Remember a sense of humour does not mean that you tell him jokes; it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

Finally some important questions:

Q. How many honest, intelligent, caring men in the world does it take to do the dishes?
A. Both of them.

Q. How does a man show that he is planning for the future?
A. He buys two cases of beer.

Q. What is the difference between men and government bonds?
A. The bonds mature.

Q. Why are blonde jokes so short?
A. So men can remember them.

Q. How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
A. We don't know; it has never happened.

Q. Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
A. They already have boyfriends.

Q. What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A. A widow.

Q. Why are married women heavier than single women?
A. Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge.

Q. What is the one thing that all men at singles bars have in common?
A. They're married.

Man says to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?" God says: "So you would love her." But God," the man says, "why did you make her so dumb?" God says: "So she would love you."
Old Jun 30th 2004, 10:07 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

lol!

Still here..........

Amazing that now I actually have TIME, I'm nearly never on here!

Imagine how bored I was at work/school.....
Old Jun 30th 2004, 10:19 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Sorry not been around for a few days.....I've been in hospital with concussion and getting a bucket removed from my head!!! (anymore cheekiness from you bundy and you'll go over my knee!)

Nice things first - congrats Simone, excellent news on the marks - a 7 and an 8 eh!! Seemed like a lot of revision though for just 10 questions....WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

I see the girls have a new recruit, and from her first couple of posts she seems a powerful adversary. No worries!!! Give it a few days and we'll have her eating out of our hands.

Just in the process of sorting my leaving party for this Saturday. Got all the important stuff sorted, band, loads of beer for the boys, just not sure at the moment what to get for the girls. What do you think? Orange Bacardi Breezer (bit strong for girls) sherry, or Kaliber and tell the girls its real lager (they dont know the difference anyway).
Old Jun 30th 2004, 10:44 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Thankyou

How was Glastonbury???
Did you see Muse???

We got our leaving party next Saturday. Pascal's uncle is a caterer, so that sorts out most of the drinks and food. (don't forget the wine Loose!!)
I'm keeping busy with the decorations....
All our Oz stuff is in the container, but my parents still have enough:
- Flag
- Aboriginal Shields
- Books
- Beware of crocodiles sign
- Didgeridoo
- Map
- West australian birds poster
- Calendar
- Two-up game
- Beer coolers/stubby holder thingys
- aussie cd
- boab tree nuts
- big shells
- Guest book (for peoples email addresses)
- candles
- Aboriginal Clapping sticks

And we're gonna print out little aussie flags and hang them up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.