Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:58 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Oh yeah, how was Oz?
Interesting

Never got to Nundle though but got up to Wingham and Port Macquarie which are not too far away.
I am going to post some of my thoughts on the other forum.

G
Old Jul 14th 2004, 9:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Interesting

Never got to Nundle though but got up to Wingham and Port Macquarie which are not too far away.
I am going to post some of my thoughts on the other forum.

G
Shall await your thoughts! Port Macquarie is where a lot of Nundle folk head for their holidays. You're right, not too far. Just the other side of the Great Dividing Range
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
I'm back to give the boys a bit of reinforcement

How on earth did you keep this thread running for so long?

G
Hey, welcome back G Look forward to catching up on your exploits. Yesterday I was going to search back over this thread to check how long you were gone for but couldn't face it.

It's been tough at times as all those women cackling in unison
day in day out doesn't half give one a mighty headache. Consequently I have been thinking of changing my destination to the outback just to get some peace. How about Nundle ?
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Hey, welcome back G Look forward to catching up on your exploits. Yesterday I was going to search back over this thread to check how long you were gone for but couldn't face it.

It's been tough at times as all those women cackling in unison
day in day out doesn't half give one a mighty headache. Consequently I have been thinking of changing my destination to the outback just to get some peace. How about Nundle ?

Bix, you'd never cope in Nundle. Full of real men and ball-busting sheilas.
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Bix, you'd never cope in Nundle. Full of real men and ball-busting sheilas.
Just like Derbyshire and Cornwall then?

G
Old Jul 15th 2004, 9:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

Just like Derbyshire and Cornwall then?

G

LOL! Maybe so....
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:10 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Maybe so....
What's happened?

I go away for a while and everyone disappears

G
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

What's happened?

I go away for a while and everyone disappears

G

Yeah, Simone left for Perth, Anya and MMW are busy packing, Sue's working (I think), Bix is a big chicken. Sukhi was around yesterday, but has disappeared today. Loose is about to leave (well, in a couple of weeks) and has left work, hence no posting from him. But I talk to him a lot, and he's okay.

Just me and you then Grayling, and I'm busy with work most of the time!
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

Just me and you then Grayling, and I'm busy with work most of the time!
I'm not working

But I'm off to Scotland tomorrow for a week's fishing

G
Old Jul 15th 2004, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here! But packing, organising, visa waiting, job interview result waiting and house selling.... so just one liners from moi!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 2:01 am
She's a bird, you know

I'm not working

But I'm off to Scotland tomorrow for a week's fishing

G

Yeah yeah, rub it in. You're as bad as Loose!

It takes a week to catch a fish???!!!!!
Old Jul 16th 2004, 3:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Yeah yeah, rub it in. You're as bad as Loose!

It takes a week to catch a fish???!!!!!
I never actually catch one

G
Old Jul 16th 2004, 4:25 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

I never actually catch one

G
I have the same problem with women.
Old Jul 16th 2004, 7:19 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi
I have the same problem with women.
You don't want to catch Bundy, I asure you
Old Jul 16th 2004, 8:13 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
You don't want to catch Bundy, I asure you

Sounds infectious. :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.