Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jul 13th 2004, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, I gotta do housework as we have 2 viewings this arvo, plus I HATE housework
Old Jul 13th 2004, 10:27 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Nah, I gotta do housework as we have 2 viewings this arvo, plus I HATE housework
Woman's work is never done until she's finished her man's work! Take care.
s
Old Jul 14th 2004, 10:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
I HATE housework
Da Boss says the same but I am a reasonable man and told her I would help out on that............the next time we move I said we would buy a bungallow

Anyway what do you do with all the spare time you have every day Larissa ?

You only have the kids and housework to keep you amused
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:05 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sukhi

Anycase fishing doesn't take the great physical effort that chasing after animals, etc does, you just have to sit there with a pole

. I think even you women can manage that.
Presumably why it's a *sport* enjoyed mainly by men.....
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:10 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Presumably why it's a *sport* enjoyed mainly by men.....

Aye but it's the wemen who spend their lives fishing for compliments, and trying to net us men, you bait the hook, flash your tackle and we come arunnin.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Aye but it's the wemen who spend their lives fishing for compliments, and trying to net us men, you bait the hook, flash your tackle and we come arunnin.

LOL! Ok, that's pretty funny. But does that mean that you men have the intelligence of fish if you can be caught that easily?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:19 pm

LOL! Ok, that's pretty funny. But does that mean that you men have the intelligence of fish if you can be caught that easily?

Ah! but maybe we allow you to assume that we fell for the bait, when all we want is to be caught, caressed, have trophy pictures taken, and then allowed to swim away to be caught another day.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:22 pm
She's a bird, you know

Ah! but maybe we allow you to assume that we fell for the bait, when all we want is to be caught, caressed, have trophy pictures taken, and then allowed to swim away to be caught another day.

Maybe that's it...is this why women are always saying that there are plenty more fish in the sea?
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:27 pm

Maybe that's it...is this why women are always saying that there are plenty more fish in the sea?

Lol. but they always complain about the one that got away, and the one they'd like to catch.
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:29 pm
She's a bird, you know

Lol. but they always complain about the one that got away, and the one they'd like to catch.

And it was always this big....
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:45 pm

And it was always this big....
funny that's what the men say!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:47 pm
She's a bird, you know

funny that's what the men say!

I know
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
I'm back to give the boys a bit of reinforcement

How on earth did you keep this thread running for so long?

G
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Grayling
Hi all
I'm back to give the boys a bit of reinforcement

How on earth did you keep this thread running for so long?

G
You know us women, we can talk forever!

Good to see you back Grayling. Our forces are depleted. Loose is offline while he packs for Oz (altho I do speak to him regularly, and he reckons he's here in spirit). Simone is en route to Oz, MMW and Anya will be soon if they aren't already. Not sure where Sue is, poss working. And I've been flat out with work, but managed to get a day back at our main office so that I can spend all day on the forum!
Old Jul 14th 2004, 8:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Oh yeah, how was Oz?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.