Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:26 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by anya4oz
Tsk tsk G, dunno why you can't be straight with us. We all *know* you're using us all as subject matter for your PhD in Psychiatry, you can't fool us. Fair enough, with all the NHS & educ cuts, get the subject matter where you can, but fair dos, please do us the courtesy of publishing the thesis on here....

(Either that or you're a talent scout from the telly looking for new victims for a programme called 'Big Brother Forum' - YIKES!!! :scared: )

Anya.
Tell you what Anya
That thought has crossed my mind before now.
There is enough stuff on this forum for several PhDs

G:lecture:
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

And Aus big brother..........your opinion?

Am I the only one who watches?

Cheers
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
OK for the last time i apologiser for my spleeing. Thats it. Prmise after tonight will not touch thwe choloclate port for at least 4 dats .
Dmmit. Just realise I broke my promise to you guys - oops no I didnt teehee cos im onnthe red wine tonight and I only promised to stay oof the choclat port
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:27 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Wife, I'm home - come and pander to my every needs or you'll feel the back of my hand

Damned hot day at work today - won't take any nonsense from da Boss

What's that you say son ? Mum left a message saying make your own tea ?

So Da Boss isn't online then?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:28 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Plus it's good for me to keep up the banter practice for when I'm back on the sheep station. Wouldn't want the lads thinking I'd gone all prudish, now would I?

We won Loose. Accept it. You big Lo(o)ser
Dream on pal! At the end of the day you're desire for the laddish rough life shows that you're really in awe of us. You can never beat us cos you prefer the lads mentality to the girls mentality.

Now accept defeat gracefully and i might give you that smacker after all.

Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Wife, I'm home - come and pander to my every needs or you'll feel the back of my hand

Damned hot day at work today - won't take any nonsense from da Boss

What's that you say son ? Mum left a message saying make your own tea ?
Ah!!!

The voice of common sense and experience

G
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sandra
And Aus big brother..........your opinion?

Am I the only one who watches?

Cheers

Erm , might watch it if I was in Oz. Making do with the UK version at the moment. But can't really be bothered with that either
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:31 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Do it again, do it again!!!
Well since you promised (okay semi implied) to contribute to the choclate port fund .....

Gogd how esay am I ????

But this time I'm going to be more conentious.. just need to find a good topic first.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:31 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by loose
Dream on pal! At the end of the day you're desire for the laddish rough life shows that you're really in awe of us. You can never beat us cos you prefer the lads mentality to the girls mentality.

Now accept defeat gracefully and i might give you that smacker after all.

I have to admit that part of what you say is, in fact, correct. I do prefer the lad's mentality to that whole shoes-and-chocolate-broke-a-nail-pink-and-fluffy girls mentality. But I'd still beat you lads hands down because I'm a bird, with a bit of a bloke's mentality and therefore twice as dangerous.

Does that get me out of the smacker?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:33 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Well this thread has kept me amused through the dark days of pre-Summer Schools stress. Harmless fun, eh. Let's get Mairi drunk again and see what happens next!

Mairi can get hersef drunk very nicey thank yuo , but if you want to make contribtuion to CP fund .....
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:35 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

So Da Boss isn't online then?
Not online and not home either.
I left work early today so she had longer to pamper me too
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Well since you promised (okay semi implied) to contribute to the choclate port fund .....

Gogd how esay am I ????

But this time I'm going to be more conentious.. just need to find a good topic first.
Are the women in Australia just as bad drivers as they are in europe?

G
Old Jun 14th 2004, 3:37 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
Ah!!!

The voice of common sense and experience

G
There we have it gals.
You respect G so take heed of his every word here
Remember, I know best
You sip .... I glug !!!

Originally posted by Sandra
Ok if it is a free for all - Merlin,a bloke evicted on Aus Big Brother made a statement on his eviction night.....Free the Refugees.....but the bloke himself does not have Aus Citizenship, therefore cannot vote! Is he right?

Or can someone direct me to me to a thread which might discuss this ideal?

Cheers
Doesnt mater bout citisen shiop when discusing voteing- i lived in germany for 5 yares and payd taxis but coulnd vot - whats point of taxes if dont get enefit of a say in how ther spent ?
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

I have to admit that part of what you say is, in fact, correct. I do prefer the lad's mentality to that whole shoes-and-chocolate-broke-a-nail-pink-and-fluffy girls mentality. But I'd still beat you lads hands down because I'm a bird, with a bit of a bloke's mentality and therefore twice as dangerous.

Does that get me out of the smacker?

its the bird part thats your achilles heel. You'll never wuite be able to cut it, and therefore will never be a real threat.

And no it doesn't, here it comes............mmmwwwwaa!

mairi - keep drinking keep drinking.

sandra - sorry - not really seen big brother, but I'm sure a bloke will win it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.