Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:14 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Actually, Bullish seems to be missing a letter. Possibly a T????

LOL good reply Bundy.

I see only one "man" is brave enough to tackle you today. Maybe the other so called men need a few beers before they get their courage up.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:19 am
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
LOL good reply Bundy.

I see only one "man" is brave enough to tackle you today. Maybe the other so called men need a few beers before they get their courage up.
We'll have a few beers if you ge ton the wine again.

That was brilliant the other day when you were posted while trolleyed!!

Do it again. Do it again.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:22 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
lol - I see what you were getting at! like it, I can see how your humour was suited to working with a load of blokes! keep it up girl!

Yeah miss her in lots of ways. not too long now though. (till i see her - everything else long enough dont worry!
I know, I know, smutty to the end. I grew up with brothers. And lived on a sheep station for a year. It's no surprise.

Whatdya mean 'keep it up'??? Isn't that your job???
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:26 am
Re mem mem member

I know, I know, smutty to the end. I grew up with brothers. And lived on a sheep station for a year. It's no surprise.

Whatdya mean 'keep it up'??? Isn't that your job???
it wouldn't be job, it would be a pleasure.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:26 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

We'll have a few beers if you ge ton the wine again.

That was brilliant the other day when you were posted while trolleyed!!

Do it again. Do it again.

Unfortunately I'm all out of Chocolate Port at the moment (Life is tough here in perth ) All I have in stock is either ordinary Port, a very acceptable Margaret River Cab merlot (which I'm drinking at the moment) or some Pineapple wine (Slightly different and acceptable in an emergency).

But I dont want to spoil you guys too much so I think I might leave it for a few days before having another "Mairi Jones" night.

If you care to contribute to the Chocolate Port Fund however I'm sure something could be arranged
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:30 am
Re mem mem member

Unfortunately I'm all out of Chocolate Port at the moment (Life is tough here in perth ) All I have in stock is either ordinary Port, a very acceptable Margaret River Cab merlot (which I'm drinking at the moment) or some Pineapple wine (Slightly different and acceptable in an emergency).

But I dont want to spoil you guys too much so I think I might leave it for a few days before having another "Mairi Jones" night.

If you care to contribute to the Chocolate Port Fund however I'm sure something could be arranged
We stayed with some friends in Margaret River who are from a big wine making factory, I'll see what we can sort for you Mairi.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:31 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

it wouldn't be job, it would be a pleasure.
I'm sure the pleasure would be all yours
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:32 am
Re mem mem member

I'm sure the pleasure would be all yours
Oh no - ladies first!!
She's a bird, you know

Just give in and go buy yourself sum Bundy Rum, Mairi.

Mr B is partial to a bit of port. ALthough having worked at the college he works at for the last 4 years, he will now only touch the vastly expensive stuff they keep in their cellar.
She's a bird, you know

Oh no - ladies first!!

Which lady? Where?

Oh, you mean me??? Since when was I a lady?
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:38 am
Re mem mem member

Which lady? Where?

Oh, you mean me??? Since when was I a lady?

Yeah forgot about that. Cool, none of this considerate lover rubbish then. And when I'm ddone you can run and get me a beer.

Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:39 am
She's a bird, you know

Yeah forgot about that. Cool, none of this considerate lover rubbish then. And when I'm ddone you can run and get me a beer.

Fair enough, as long as remember to wake me up when you're done. And you can bring me a bundy and coke first
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:41 am
Re mem mem member

Fair enough, as long as remember to wake me up when you're done. And you can bring me a bundy and coke first
yeah no worries, i might even pull your nightie back down too if I'm in a good mood.

bundy and coke first sounds a fair price!
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:41 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Perhaps I'm in a hefferish mood

I think that might spell trouble
Ah you mean you feel the urge to buy a few books? (Spell trouble? Yes I think it was!)

(Note to almost everyone else: Cambridge has a venerable old major bookshop called Heffer's.)
Old Jun 14th 2004, 2:42 am
She's a bird, you know

Honestly, where has this thread gone? Starts off as a quiet slanging match and degenerates to well, I'm not quite sure what.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.