Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 4th 2004, 3:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Erm, no. Actually just been speaking to her and she isn't doing so well (neither is my dad), so I'm off to Jersey on Saturday to sort the pair of them out.
Hope things are Ok Bundy.

Kinda puts my hangover in perspective

G
Old Oct 4th 2004, 3:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Hope things are Ok Bundy.

Kinda puts my hangover in perspective

G

LOL! Actually my mum was grumbling about the fact that she's on antibiotics and therefore can't have any gin....

I'm trying not to panic. It could be something and nothing.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 3:50 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

LOL! Actually my mum was grumbling about the fact that she's on antibiotics and therefore can't have any gin....

I'm trying not to panic. It could be something and nothing.
Let's see if we can make you smile tomorrow

You won't be hiding in my suitcase on Wednesday then

Don't want to make light of things but there's not much I can say really 'cept hope you are OK and you mum is comfortable.

G
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see if we can make you smile tomorrow

You won't be hiding in my suitcase on Wednesday then

Don't want to make light of things but there's not much I can say really 'cept hope you are OK and you mum is comfortable.

G

Thanks G.

Quite happy to make light of things because enough about this is depressing as it is!

Would love to squeeze into your suitcase on Wednesday but fear I may have to send my body double instead.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:16 pm
Bitter and twisted

Thanks G.

Quite happy to make light of things because enough about this is depressing as it is!

Would love to squeeze into your suitcase on Wednesday but fear I may have to send my body double instead.
Mnie's a double Bundy then

Cheers

G
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

Mnie's a double Bundy then

Cheers

G

LOL! Lucky you, eh.

How are you G?
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:21 pm
Bitter and twisted

LOL! Lucky you, eh.

How are you G?
Better than yesterday :scared:

Got to learn a bit of self control especially as I had an important lunch meeting

How are you today?

Hope you are coping with it all. I'mn sure you are.

G
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

Better than yesterday :scared:

Got to learn a bit of self control especially as I had an important lunch meeting

How are you today?

Hope you are coping with it all. I'mn sure you are.

G
Control is the name of the game G. In every aspect of life

I'm fine. Was very busy sorting out my flights etc yesterday (the b*stards added a few more pounds to my flight between the time of checking and the time of booking ). Leaving on Saturday, back on Thursday.

No point worrying about things until I get out there and can see what's going on for myself. Will be speaking to the GP later today to express the concerns of my siblings and myself.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Control is the name of the game G. In every aspect of life

I'm fine. Was very busy sorting out my flights etc yesterday (the b*stards added a few more pounds to my flight between the time of checking and the time of booking ). Leaving on Saturday, back on Thursday.

No point worrying about things until I get out there and can see what's going on for myself. Will be speaking to the GP later today to express the concerns of my siblings and myself.
You are doing all you can and that is important.

You know the score really don't you.

Hope it goes OK.

G
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

You are doing all you can and that is important.

You know the score really don't you.

Hope it goes OK.

G
This is true.

Thing is, I always get this little niggle saying 'well, if it's this hard getting over to Jersey from the UK, how am I going to manage from Oz?'.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

This is true.

Thing is, I always get this little niggle saying 'well, if it's this hard getting over to Jersey from the UK, how am I going to manage from Oz?'.
Don't cross your bridges before you get to them

You will be OK.

That's an order

G
Old Oct 4th 2004, 7:57 pm
She's a bird, you know

You will be OK.

That's an order

G
OK
Old Oct 4th 2004, 8:11 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

You will be OK.

That's an order

G

I agree if you burn your bridges before you cross them you'll never get across.

Seriously though, Bundy, I hope everything goes ok for your Mum. Life goes on, and most things can be put on hold, and you can return to them, but the time you spend with the people you care about is so precious, and limited, that it has to take a priority above everything else.

I would give anything to have spent a bit more time with my Dad before he died, and really to get to know him.

LIfes is too full of regrets such as these.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 8:15 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Covenant
I agree if you burn your bridges before you cross them you'll never get across.

Seriously though, Bundy, I hope everything goes ok for your Mum. Life goes on, and most things can be put on hold, and you can return to them, but the time you spend with the people you care about is so precious, and limited, that it has to take a priority above everything else.

I would give anything to have spent a bit more time with my Dad before he died, and really to get to know him.

LIfes is too full of regrets such as these.
You're right - at least I have no regrets on that score.

The problem is finding the balance between sensible planning and burnt bridges.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 12:21 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Erm, no. Actually just been speaking to her and she isn't doing so well (neither is my dad), so I'm off to Jersey on Saturday to sort the pair of them out.

Good luck with everything. Hope you find some food your mum will eat!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Simone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.