Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 6th 2004, 11:32 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
Going home in a minute. And I've lost my main sparring partners (Bix, G, Joe) so I'm a bit lost.
Yeah, sorry Bundy..........migration thing is taking up most of my days.
A lot to dooooo.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 11:47 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Yeah, sorry Bundy..........migration thing is taking up most of my days.
A lot to dooooo.
well ya got the evening to make up for it mate
Old Oct 6th 2004, 11:50 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
well ya got the evening to make up for it mate
Yup, No excuse Bix.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 12:37 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well anyone else checked out the new fangled look of the chatroom?

I know there's still bugger all else but me on it, but...
Old Oct 6th 2004, 6:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Morning.

Bob - sorry about your gran, hope she does make it to Christmas.

Bix - excuses, excuses

I was going to pop on last night but I went swimming instead. Feeling very virtuous as I ran there, thrashed up and down the pool solidly for an hour and then ran home. And, because I went late, there was no one else there. Eventually the started to close the pool so I had to leave. Got khai-bo tonight, kicking some imaginary ass. Can you tell that I'm on a fitness drive?!

So, what's the gossip?
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:15 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Morning.

Bob - sorry about your gran, hope she does make it to Christmas.

Bix - excuses, excuses

I was going to pop on last night but I went swimming instead. Feeling very virtuous as I ran there, thrashed up and down the pool solidly for an hour and then ran home. And, because I went late, there was no one else there. Eventually the started to close the pool so I had to leave. Got khai-bo tonight, kicking some imaginary ass. Can you tell that I'm on a fitness drive?!

So, what's the gossip?
Afternoon!

Busy busy busy!
Last night Mairi&Chris here for dinner, was fun.
Tonight going to Emily's for roast dinner
Tommorrow probably to show again. In the evening it's cheaper, and we haven't seen the fireworks yet

Don't overdo it with the fitness!
If I don't 'speak' to you again, good luck, good flight, lots of hugs and best wishes for your mum and dad and you!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:17 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Afternoon!

Busy busy busy!
Last night Mairi&Chris here for dinner, was fun.
Tonight going to Emily's for roast dinner
Tommorrow probably to show again. In the evening it's cheaper, and we haven't seen the fireworks yet

Don't overdo it with the fitness!
If I don't 'speak' to you again, good luck, good flight, lots of hugs and best wishes for your mum and dad and you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Simone. And you have a good time at Emily's, fireworks etc.

I'll be posting a BundyMum update from Jersey.....
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:32 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Simone. And you have a good time at Emily's, fireworks etc.

I'll be posting a BundyMum update from Jersey.....
I'll look out for it!

Going to call my mum now to see how she's doing, and how big the chance is of anything going wrong.
Old Oct 7th 2004, 12:15 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Sorry for being so quiet but been mega busy. any spare time to come here has meant me in the UAE rooms...

not forgotten anyone but do have good news.

All my work did pay off and am now getting everything ready to leave tyhr UK to move to Dubai at the end of October.

Job is sorted and will do updates when am back out but will be a busy next three months....

when got my connections sorted in Dubai re internet via the laptop then will be posting pics up and stuff.

Bundy: Be strong babe. And look after your mother.
Simone: How is the job going?
Bob: Enjoy Maine, gonna see what happend re Thansgiving but can;t see it happening this year due to the move so Geddy's one day!!!

anyway... off to get loads of passport photos done now for the visa's.

take care guys and the last few weeks have been great...

I am not hanging up the keyboard in the Lounge but will be mega busy.

Feel free to PM if anyone wants to or tell me to get my butt here for anything!!!

Cheers guys....
Old Oct 7th 2004, 1:28 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Sorry for being so quiet but been mega busy. any spare time to come here has meant me in the UAE rooms...

All my work did pay off and am now getting everything ready to leave tyhr UK to move to Dubai at the end of October.

Job is sorted and will do updates when am back out but will be a busy next three months....

when got my connections sorted in Dubai re internet via the laptop then will be posting pics up and stuff.

Bob: Enjoy Maine, gonna see what happend re Thansgiving but can;t see it happening this year due to the move so Geddy's one day!!!

Feel free to PM if anyone wants to or tell me to get my butt here for anything!!!

Cheers guys....
Well hello there Joe. Or goodbye, since you have doubtless dashed off to do something important now.

Good luck with getting everything sorted out and remember to come back and *see* us from time to time.

Old Oct 7th 2004, 3:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

JC: Sounds like it all went really well, so what's this new job you've got lined up going to be like?
Good luck with the move, and catch you around
Old Oct 7th 2004, 3:37 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally Posted by Bob
JC: Sounds like it all went really well, so what's this new job you've got lined up going to be like?
Good luck with the move, and catch you around

Hey Bob. You always arrive just as I leave......might be back later though
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:19 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Hey Bob. You always arrive just as I leave......might be back later though
Oh well....i pop in early to try and catch up, then have to have break and take the missus to work, so when get back, have more catching up, and then the morning online news...ain't easy keeping up with you guys
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:24 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Well hello there Joe. Or goodbye, since you have doubtless dashed off to do something important now.

Good luck with getting everything sorted out and remember to come back and *see* us from time to time.

hey still will be here.. in and out... lol
Old Oct 7th 2004, 4:26 am
Brit'n'TX

Originally Posted by joseph.creative

Cheers guys....
congrats jc - hope all goes well for you ...

btw - appropriate thread for your comeback ..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.