Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:16 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

CP: nice new avatar...kinda spooky tho
Old Oct 10th 2004, 8:55 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Can't have you being limp over the weekend, tried starch?
Yes but you know whats it's like. One just cannot spread the stuff as far as one would like.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:18 pm
Professional Princess

Morning

Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:22 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Morning
Hiya Babs, Quiet today.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:28 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant
Blimey, nearly lost the old girl!, :scared: the CtC thread had gone to the next page, What are you guys doing! Bundy will be mortified!

I am mortified!!!!!!

Honestly, I go away for a few days and the whole thing falls apart. just because G and I aren't here to continue the smut doesn't mean that the rest of you can have a holiday.

Donna, Cov, Bob - come along, get posting. I saw Sam there too and she can talk the hind leg off a donkey (it's a good thing Sam), so I'm relying on you people.

I'll be back later to check and if this thread has slipped off the first page there'll be hell to pay, alright????!!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:30 pm
Professional Princess

Hiya Babs, Quiet today.
Whose Babs?

Feeling quite flat today for some reason.

Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:33 pm

Whose Babs?

Feeling quite flat today for some reason.

Not easy considering what a well rounded individual you are. Sorry meant Babe. ( I can say that can't I?}
Old Oct 10th 2004, 9:57 pm
Professional Princess

Not easy considering what a well rounded individual you are. Sorry meant Babe. ( I can say that can't I?}
Well rounded? Im not that fat am I?

Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:02 pm

Well rounded? Im not that fat am I?

I naturally referred to your extensive resume.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:02 pm
Professional Princess

Or perhaps you mean that I have a well rounded tail
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-naughty.jpg  

Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:06 pm

Or perhaps you mean that I have a well rounded tail
Hmmmm! Nice, Are you fishing for compliments? There's no way, I 'll rise to the bait.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:20 pm
Professional Princess

Hmmmm! Nice, Are you fishing for compliments? There's no way, I 'll rise to the bait.
No just fancy showing you my tail!

You could be my King Neptune!

Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:06 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the karma, you knows who you are!
With 2 people, I got from about 380 to 460

BUT, Cov, I think the karma you sent me was meant for Sam! Don't know how you did it! But thanks anyway

Haven't got much interesting to say...
If you're really bored you could have a look at the photo's I put up in photopost...

Yeah, the gecko is cute hey Bob? I kept holding the glass up a bit so it wouldn't suffocate! Ok, it was only in there for about 2 mins, but still!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:09 am

Originally Posted by Simone
thanks for the karma, you knows who you are!
With 2 people, I got from about 380 to 460

BUT, Cov, I think the karma you sent me was meant for Sam! Don't know how you did it! But thanks anyway

Haven't got much interesting to say...
If you're really bored you could have a look at the photo's I put up in photopost...

Yeah, the gecko is cute hey Bob? I kept holding the glass up a bit so it wouldn't suffocate! Ok, it was only in there for about 2 mins, but still!
No I wanted to return the karma you very kindly gave me. I can't give to Sam at mo as I'm on a curfew.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:53 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

No I wanted to return the karma you very kindly gave me. I can't give to Sam at mo as I'm on a curfew.
I can believe the karma was for me, but the message wasn't...
"Hope you feel better soon ...."
And about pushing thread up.
Oh wait, maybe for Bundy then?

Ah, nevermind, you gave me heaps of points!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.